MainOne Recruitment Technical| The department of Technical in MainOne company, invite eligible and experience Cloud Database & Storage Administrator person to submit online application form, The guideline on how to submit online application form, Requirement and eligibility. Read through.
The Database Administrator will be responsible for the performance, integrity, and security of databases. He or She will also be involved in the planning and development of the database and storage systems in MainOne, as well as troubleshooting any issues on behalf of the users.
He or She will evaluate relevant trends and suggest changes, enhancements/ upgrades, or eliminations to Main One’s existing environment and provide innovative, reliable, and high-quality database solutions for the Company
MainOne Recruitment Technical 2021:
Position: Cloud Database & Storage Administrator
Job Type: Permanent
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Minimum BSc. Degree in Computer Science or in a related Discipline
- Minimum of 5 years in Database Administration
- Certification in Oracle and SQL Databases
- Certifications in VMware, EMC and/or other related certifications
- Virtualization/Storage/Back up Technologies is an added advantage
Demands of the Job
- Excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills (at C Level)
- Experience with Microsoft public, hybrid and private cloud will be an added advantage
- Must have strong Windows/Linux/Unix skills.
- Strong storage design and administration is an added advantage.
- High level of Integrity and professionalism, especially in dealing with highly confidential information
How to Apply
Interested Applicants Contact: MainOne Department Technical
Deadline: Not Specify
Leave a Reply