LASU Student Admission Form Has been Release / Check Requirement
LASU Student Admission Form | Application form for admission into Lagos State University, How to apply for Lagos State University Post UTME form, LASU Cost of selling screening form, registration guideline, candidates who meet the approved cut-off mark and choice LASU as the first choice of institution can now purchase the form online. Read more
The Current cost of selling LASU admission form is (N2,000)
- Candidates must possess Five (5) O’ Level Credits in subjects relevant to their desired course of study at not more than Two (2) sittings, except Medicine and Dentistry that require ONLY One  sitting.
- Candidates who wish to study any Engineering Course and wish to use Two (2) sitting of O’Level Results must possess Six (6) O’ Level Credits in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English Language, One  Science subject and any other subject.
- Aeronautic and Astronautic Engineering require a Credit pass in Further Mathematics.
- Candidates with Awaiting Result status are also eligible to apply for the Screening.
- Credit in English Language is compulsory for admission into all courses in Lagos State University.
- Candidates must ENSURE they upload their O’Level results on JAMB CAPS before the closure of the Admission Screening Exercise.
- Candidates of Lagos State Origin who have proved their claims before the Independent Indigeneship Verification Committee (IIVC)
- Committee MUST fill in their IIVC code on the Screening Portal.
- Note that any examination taken after July 2019 is not ACCEPTABLE.
A. ONLINE PAYMENT
1. Prospective Candidates will visit www.screening.lasu.edu.ng and select MAKE PAYMENT option in the drop down list at the top, to make the required non-refundable payment of Two Thousand Naira [N2,000] Screening Fee for the 2019/2020 LASU Admission Screening Exercise.
The Prospective Candidates would be required to submit the following:
- JAMB Registration Number
- Surname, First Name, Middle Name
- Email Address and Telephone Number (both must be active and personal to the applicant)
2. Click on SUBMIT – This will re-direct the applicant to the LASU Epayment portal: http://lasu.edu.ng/tsa/epayment/default.php
3. On the LASU Epayment portal, select “Payment for FTU Admission Screening” Complete the textboxes as follow:
- Matric No/App Form No/UME Reg No: (Enter your UTME/DE Reg No)
- ID Type: (Applicant)
- Campus: (Main)
- Study Type: (Applicant)
- Purpose: (FTU Admission Screening)
- Current Valid Email: (Your Personal Email Address)
- Current Valid Phone No: (Your Personal GSM Number)
4. Then, click on SUBMIT (This will display your Full Name and Amount due for payment). Click on SUBMIT (At this stage, a payment INOVICE will be generated showing the Remita RRR code to be used for payment)
Channels of Payment:
Having generated the Remita RRR code, you can make payment [s] with any of the following options:
- Clicking on the MAKE PAYMENT box displaying on the invoice
- Browse on remita.net and click on PAY AN INVOICE. Here you will make use of the remita RRR code that you have already generated on your invoice.
- Take the Remita RRR code to the Bank, and effect your payment with the RRR code.
- Pay using your internet bank. Select Pay A Bill, and make use of the Remita RRR code that you have already generated on your invoice.
- You can confirm your successful payment via: http://lasu.edu.ng/tsa/epayment/get_status_index.php
B. ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR ALL CANDIDATES
After successful payment for LASU 2019/2020 Online Admission Screening Exercise, return to screening.lasu.edu.ng and CLICK CONTINUE REGISTRATION button to print your Screening PIN.
Use your JAMB Registration Number AND the printed Screening PIN to login to the LASU Online Screening Platform at https://services.lidc.lasu.edu.ng/admissionscreening for the Screening after Selecting UTME or Direct Entry (DE) Button.
- Carefully fill in your personal details as required
- Upload passport photograph NOT MORE THAN 20KB (JPEG)
- Save and proceed
- Carefully enter your UTME details
- Scan and Upload UTME result slip NOT MORE THAN 30KB (PDF)
- Save and proceed
- Select number of O’ level sitting(s)
- Scan and Upload O’ Level result slip(s) NOT MORE THAN 30KB (PDF)
- Save and proceed
- Input required O’ Level details
- Save and proceed
- Carefully preview all details supplied and CERTIFY that they are correct. LASU will not be RESPONSIBLE for errors made by Candidates.
- CHECK THE I CERTIFY BUTTON if you agree with all details as displayed in the Preview.
- By ticking the Certify button, the Candidate confirms that the screening will be premised ONLY on the supplied information as the screening decision is final. If you do not agree to the stated terms you will not be permitted to go beyond this point.
- Click the continue button
- After submission, you will be redirected to the Screening Homepage
- Enter your UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER then click DOWNLOAD RESULT to generate your SCREENING report.
C. ONLINE SCREENING FOR ALL CANDIDATES
The Screening of Candidate(s) will be based on Point Grading System, using the UTME Score and SSCE (or equivalent) Grades in Five (5) BEST RELEVANT subjects to Candidate’s Choice of Course
Lagos State University, Ojo Courses
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us and join our Facebook Group for the daily update
Leave a Reply