KWASU Student Admission Form Has been Release / Check Requirement
KWASU Student Admission Form | Application form for admission into Kwara State University, How to apply for Kwara State University Post UTME form, KWASU Cost of selling screening form, registration guideline, candidates who meet the approved cut-off mark and choice KWASU as the first choice of institution can now purchase the form online. Read more
The Current cost of selling KWASU admission form is (N2,000)
- Visit myportal.kwasu.edu.ng/applicant/register, click “Create account” button.
- Fill in the Application form, by entering your details
- provide your Names
- provide your phone number
- provide your valid email address
- Under Academic Program, select Undergraduate (Regular)
- Under “Mode of Entry”, select UTME or DE as applicable to you
- Under “Mode of Study”, select Full Time
- Under “Centre” select KWASU
- Click Register
- On the next page, click save and proceed to payment
- On the “PRE – ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION FEE” page, Check and keep the payment details generated and click “Make Payment”
- On the “CONFIRM PRE – ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION FEE”, click ““Pay Now””
- On the payment platform displayed, enter your card details and click the “Pay”
- Once your payment is successful, you will be automatically directed to your registration page where you can complete other stages.
- After completing the registration stages, it is important to print your Registration form and Payment Receipt.
- If you have successfully paid, and wish to continue your registration stages later, you should just login directly using the username and password sent to you via email and SMS, to access your registration portal.
For further enquiries, possible updates, extensions and additional instructions, visit www.kwasu.edu.ng or please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or call: 08031915699 or for WhatsApp Messages only: 08155498780
Kwara State University, Ilorin Courses
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us and join our Facebook Group for the daily update