KSUST Student Admission Form Has been Release / Check Requirement
KSUST Student Admission Form | Application form for admission into Gombe State University, How to apply for Gombe State University Post UTME form, KSUST Cost of selling screening form, registration guideline, candidates who meet the approved cut-off mark and choice KSUST as the first choice of institution can now purchase the form online. Read more
The Current cost of selling KSUST admission form is (N2,000)
- Log on to www.ksusta.net and click on BUY POST UTME RRR CODE to select the screening type (UTME or D.E),
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and all other details to Generate the RRR Code invoice,
- Proceed to any Bank Nation-wide for payment of ₦2,000 only and returned to www.ksusta.net and click on APPLY ONLINE to enter your purchased RRR Code to create Screening Account,
- Ensure to upload your recent photograph on the Screening Form and click on SUBMIT after completing the form,
- Print your Acknowledgement Slip and a copy of the Online Screening Form.
NOTE: Successful candidates will receive an SMS or email from JAMB informing them that they have been offered admission into KSUSTA and requesting them to either accept or reject the admission being offered to them within a specified period.
Kebbi State University, Courses
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us and join our Facebook Group for the daily update