The Global Warming Mitigation Project (GWM) Open Keeling Curve Prize 2021. Keeling Curve is one of the top unforgettable event conducted yearly for projects with a proven track record of taking greenhouse gases out of the atmosphere. Check eligibility and requirements.
We welcome entries for active projects or programs from anywhere in the world. Prizes are awarded for ongoing work only (not as a reward for unimplemented ideas or past work).
To be successful they have developed five categories. each one addressing a specific sector of climate innovation. meanwhile, they have set aside $25,000 to two projects in each category annually.
They have five developed five categories:
- Capture & Utilization: Projects in this category are advancing technological and nature-based strategies for capturing and/or utilizing heat-trapping gases from the air or oceans.
- Energy: Projects in this category decarbonize energy, support zero-carbon energy innovations, and lead the way in improving the supply, distribution, and access of low or zero-emissions energy systems worldwide.
- Finance: Projects in this category are making financial mechanisms and economics work for greenhouse gas reduction and/or reversal ventures.
- Social & Cultural Pathways: Projects in this category are changing the way people consider, understand, and act concerning human impacts on planet Earth. They are trying to answer the question: what does it take, socially and culturally, to develop beyond fossil fuels?
- Transport & Mobility: Projects that apply in this category are reimagining and reinventing all types of vehicles, fuels, and mobility options for both people and products. These projects will confront the carbon footprint of the vehicles themselves and the routes traveled.
They have set aside $25,000 to two projects in each category annually.
- They welcome entries for active projects or programs (not ideas or untested hypotheses) from anywhere in the world.
- Prizes are awarded for ongoing work only (not as a reward for unimplemented ideas or past work).
Incomplete applications or applications that do not attempt to quantify their emissions reductions or financial scalability will not be considered
Interested Applicant Here
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us and join our Facebook Group for the daily update
Leave a Reply