Alibaba Entrepreneurs Fund has open portal for Jumpstarter Global Pitch Competition 2023, Startups from all around the world would have the opportunity to Pitch to top investors & corporates, to Win a share of up to US$5 million investment and HK$1 million cash, to Gain global recognition & media exposure. read through.
- Startups come to the Jumpstarter platform to pitch their business ideas, network with potential corporates and investors, and get advice from top-notch industry experts.
- Free exhibition opportunity
- Sponsored travel to HK for the Grand Finale
Jumpstarter is a not-for-profit initiative curated by Alibaba Entrepreneurs Fund that provides a platform for all entrepreneurs and young people to jump start their dreams in Hong Kong. It is also a first-of-its-kind startup event focused exclusively on showcasing quality startups and providing high-impact networking opportunities.
- African Union Internship Program for Graduate and Non Graduate Students
- Benefit of Attaining ARM Young Talent Program (AYTP) 2023 (Undergraduate Students)
Jumpstarter goal is to build, empower and boost Hong Kong’s startup ecosystem and entrepreneurship by bringing entrepreneurs, corporates, investors and the public together, helping to transform Hong Kong into a leading hub for global innovation and technology.
Jumpstarter Global Pitch Competition Benefit:
- Up to US$5 million investment and HK$1 million cash (Top 30 finalists have the opportunity to share an investment pool of up to US$5 million and a cash prize pool of HK$1 million)
- HK$300,000 Cash Award
Who can Apply Jumpstarter Global Pitch Competition?:
- Applicant must be the Founder or Co-founder of the startup.
- Startup is ideation-stage or early-stage or growth-stage. The business has been operational for less than 5 years.
- Startup must have raised less than US$20 million in funding to date.
- Startup must possess an innovative business idea or product or service, and demonstrate how your innovation and technology has impacted your business, your industry and the people.
- Startup must desire to make Hong Kong and/or other cities in the GBA be part of your future plans.
Jumpstarter Global Pitch Competition Eligibility Industries to apply:
- Art Tech
- Deep Tech/AI & Data/Robotics
- WEB 3.0
How To Apply Jumpstarter Global Pitch Competition
- Visit the homepage to access “signup” or “login” page.
- Sign up your new account on or Login your existing account on
- Enroll Mouse over the menu bar on left
- Click AEF Events
- Select JUMPSTARTER 2023
- Click Agree to accept “Terms & Conditions”
- Fill in all mandatory fields with asterisk (*)
- Upload your 15-slide business proposal (BP) and share a 1-2 min video introduction.
- Click “submit” to complete your application. The application process bar will show that your application is successfully submitted.
- Review Your application will be reviewed by our honorable judges.
- Shortlist The shortlisted teams will be announced on JUMPSTARTER website.
Jumpstarter Global Pitch Competition Application Timeline:
- Application Deadline: May 14, 2023
- Announcement of top 100 – Jun 2, 2023
- Top 100 Semi Pitch (Online Pitch to juge panel) Jun 26-30, 2023
- Due Diligence July – August 2023
- Announcement of top 30 Sep 8, 2023
- Top 30 Final Pitch ( onstage pitch to juge panel Nov 2023
Leave a Reply