Jamb Instruction 2020/Check Here
The authority of the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has declared the standard and arrangement of jamb registration come 2020, Any candidates who need to partake to write Unified Tertiary and Matriculation Examination (UTME) should review the details of the information below.
We notice that last year, a lot of candidates make mistake before registration and during jamb registration which will not be so in this year jamb registration.
The mistake made before Registration includes:
- Name send to Jamb: The name that will be sent to jamb for profile code must start with Surname, first name and middle name but some candidates do not follow the instructions.
- Sim Card: though this one is not the mistake but it is advisable for a candidate to use MTN sim in order to avoid delaying in responding to text messages.
See how to Convert UTME to Direct Entry Jamb Click Here
The Mistake After Jamb Registration include:
- Email Address: We have discovered that the email address most of the candidates use is invalid and is not properly open. This may affect them during the time they want to login to get the password or username or to correct the mistake of the password. This can only be done through the use of a valid email.
- Loss of Mobile Phone Number: Some candidates after registration they misplace their phone number and this is a great mistake.
- Jamb Upload: This is a process by which candidates will register jamb with awaiting result then after gotten the result they would forget to go to CBT centre for upload (upload Click Here)
Universities that offer Scholarship Click Here
Jamb Instruction 2020
Below are the mandatory materials needed for registration of Jamb 2020:
- National Identity Number (NIN)
- Phone Number
- Valid Email Address
- These are the available place to apply for IT Click Here
- List of Five(5) Years Course and Four(4) Years Course in any University Click Here
Share this information with your friends. Also, feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook Page