Jamb Form Full Instruction for Registration 2022 | If you are a prospective candidates preparing for UTME JAMB registration 2022, read the full Instruction and guideline release by the authority of Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) before is too late. The procedures available in this page. read through.
The nature of Jamb registration 2022 will be different from other years and that every candidate need to be prepare themselves early to avoid misappropriate situation and disappointment.
Note: The JAMB Current Template 2022 is available online for download including the instruction on how to fill the form and the requirement, procedure,
Jamb Form Full Instruction for Registration 2022:
- According to JAMB, the sales of UTME/DE registration form will commence on 12th February 2022 and end on 19th March 2022.
- Mock examination holds on 2nd April 2022.
- UTME Exam holds from 20th to 30th April 2022.
- JAMB Registration PIN: #3500
- JAMB Recommended Novel: #500
- Registration Charge at the accredited centres: #700
List of Scholarship 2021/2022:
- Scholastica Student Grant/Scholarship 2021 – 2022 – Apply now
- Edinburgh Global Scholarship For Mathematics Student 2021-2022
- Best Scholarship In Nigeria 2021
- Commonwealth Master’s Scholarship Application Form 2021/2022- How To Apply
- UBA Essay Competition Win Up To N2.5 Scholarships Award
- Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Program Up To $5,000 Funding
It necessary to provide all students, and indeed prospective UTME candidates with the guidelines to register and obtain their NIN before the 2022 UTME registration begins as the registration is expected to commence soon.
NIN simply means National Identification Number. It consists of 11 non- intelligible numbers randomly chosen and assigned to an individual after the completion of enrolment into the National Identity Database (NIDB).
How to register NIN
Walk into the nearest NIMC Enrolment Centre e.g Federal Secretariat of your state, Approved Bank or any NIN registration centre approve by Federal Government.
To have a successful registration as follow:
- Create a profile by sending your surname, and your first and middle name to 55019 as SMS.
- Purchase the E-pin in any of the accredited JAMB registration Centres.
- Candidates are required to compelete the Online registration at the JAMB official portal www.jamb.org.ng
- Applicants can select decide to participate in the Mock Exams.
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us and join our Facebook Group for the daily update