Jamb Form Full Instruction for Registration 2023 | If you are a prospective candidates preparing for UTME JAMB registration 2023, Read the full Instruction and guideline release by the authority of Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) before is too late. The procedures available in this page. read through.
The nature of Jamb registration 2023 will be different from other years and that every candidate need to be prepare themselves early and it is adviceable to know Jamb Subject combination to avoid misappropriate situation and disappointment. You need to score higher See Current Jamb Cut off Marks For Nigeria Institution 2023
Note: The JAMB Current Template 2023 is available online for download including the instruction on how to fill the form and the requirement, procedure, Check here: Jamb Examination Document Needed 2023
Jamb Form Full Instruction for Registration 2023:
- According to JAMB, the sales of UTME registration form for 2023 will commence from Saturday, January 14, to Tuesday, February 14, 2023 while DE candidate registration would begin on Monday, February 20 and end on Thursday, April 20, 2023
- Mock examination fee is N1000 while Exam Date is March 16, 2023
- UTME Exam Date
- JAMB Registration PIN: #3500
- JAMB Recommended Novel: #500
- Registration Charge at the accredited centres: #700
It necessary to provide all students, and indeed prospective UTME candidates with the guidelines to register and obtain their NIN before the 2023 UTME registration begins as the registration is expected to commence soon.
NIN simply means National Identification Number. It consists of 11 non- intelligible numbers randomly chosen and assigned to an individual after the completion of enrolment into the National Identity Database (NIDB).
How to register NIN
Walk into the nearest NIMC Enrolment Centre e.g Federal Secretariat of your state, Approved Bank or any NIN registration centre approve by Federal Government.
To have a successful registration as follow:
- Create a profile by sending your surname, and your first and middle name to 55019 as SMS.
- Purchase the E-pin in any of the accredited JAMB registration Centres.
- Candidates are required to compelete the Online registration at the JAMB official portal www.jamb.org.ng
- Applicants can select decide to participate in the Mock Exams.
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us and join our Facebook Group for the daily update