ILAROPOLY CISCO Certificate Admission Form 2020/2021 – Apply Here
The Federal Polytechnic Ilaro (ILAROPOLY) has commenced the sales of CISCO Certificate Admission Form 2020/2021 Academic session. The Procedure, Eligibility, Requirement and How to obtain the Form. Below are the details
Application for admission into the CISCO Certificate programme on Information Technology (I.T) at the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro (ILAROPOLY) 2020/2021 Academic Session is ongoing.
However. Interested candidates at the end of the study will obtain the award of CISCO Certified Certificate in Information Technology. Federal Polytechnic Ilaro.
Ilaro Poly CISCO Certificate Benefits.
ACCESS TO SELF PACED COURSES SUCH AS:
- Get connected.
- Internet of things.
- C++ Programming
- Cyber Security Essentials.
- Linux Essentials.
- CISCO Packet Tracer, Packet Tracker Mobile and lots more.
Duration of all Programmes: 3 Months (Summer Programme).
Ilaro Poly CISCO Certificate: Skills to Be Acquired.
- Introduction to General Computing
- Computer Assembly.
- Computer Networking.
- Computer Maintenance.
- Basic Software Installation.
- Basic Computer Operation.
- Computer Programming Language (C#, Advance Web Programing).
Ilaro Poly CISCO Certificate Programme Admission Requirements.
- Minimum of Senor School Certificate Examination (SSCE/WASCE) Result.
- NO SCREENING FOR CISCO PROGRAMME
How to Apply for Ilaro Poly CISCO Certificate Admission Form.
Form fee is N12,800 (twelve thousand, eight hundred naira only).
- To obtain the admission form, visit the Institution’s website https://applications.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng/
- On the portal, click on Applicant, then click on Generate Invoice.
- Take the invoice to any of the designated banks for payment
- Return to the portal, click on Applicant, then click fill application form and fill the form following On-screen instructions.
- The invoice and RRR must be obtained in the name of the applicant; the invoice must be generated from the Portal. The Invoice contains the RRR to be processed. The institution shall not be liable for complications that may arise when RRR is generated and payment is processed without going through her Portal.
The authorized banks for this exercise are: United Bank For Africa (UBA) Plc, WEMA Bank Plc, Polaris Bank, UNION Bank Plc, Ilaro Poly Micro-Finance Bank, Access Bank Plc, Zenith Bank Plc
- ALL CANDIDATES ARE EXPECTED TO UPLOAD CLEAR AND READABLE COPIES OF THEIR CREDENTIALS. CANDIDATES WHOSE UPLOADED CREDENTIALS ARE NOT EASILY READABLE WOULD FORFEIT THEIR ADMISSION.
- ALL CANDIDATES ARE TO PROVIDE A NEW RESULT CHECKER SCRATCH CARD FOR EACH OF O/LEVEL RESULT(S) USED FOR THE APPLICATION. THE RESULT CHECKED CARD(S) SHOULD BE SCRATCHED AND WRITE OUT THE PIN NUMBER AND THE SERIAL NO. OF THE CARD ON THE SPACE PROVIDED ONLINE. CANDIDATES ARE EXPECTED TO SUBMIT THEIR SCRATCH CARDS TO THE DESK OFFICER, ADMISSIONS OFFICE DURING ENTRANCE EXAMINATION. ANY CANDIDATES WITH INVALID PIN WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE DISQUALIFIED.
- ALL CANDIDATES ARE EXPECTED TO SUPPLY VALID PERSONAL PHONE NUMBERS AND EMAILS ON THEIR FORMS. HOWEVER NOTIFICATION OF ADMISSION SHALL BE VIA THE INSTITUTION’S WEBSITE.
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook Page
Leave a Reply