Igbajo Polytechnic HND Admission Form is Out
Igbajo Polytechnic HND Full-Time Admission Guideline, Igbajo Polytechnic HND Regular, Igbajo Polytechnic HND Screening Form, The Procedure for Igbajo Poly HND, Eligibility, Requirement. Below are the details
Application for admission into Igbajo Polytechnic, Boluwaduro, Osun State. HND Full-Time Programme Admission Form 2020/2021 Academic Session is ongoing.
Requirements that will determine your eligibility for admission into Igbajo Polytechnic HND Full-Time Programme as follow:
Igbajo Polytechnic HND Programmes.
- Business Administration & Management
- Computer Science
- Physics Electronics
Igbajo Polytechnic HND Admission – Entry Requirements.
- As in ND Courses [See: Igbajo Polytechnic ND Admission Entry Requirements]
- ND Certificate of Igbajo Polytechnic or other Government approved Polytechnic, with at least Lower Credit grade.
- Evidence of one year Industrial Training
- Candidates are advised to read carefully the admission requirements for their programme of study before completing the application form.
- Candidates are advised to ensure that they personally and not by proxy fill-in appropriate information and pay special attention to the arrangement of names, examination grades, examination number, examination year and the exact Industrial Training (I.T) date (12 months from the date of ND certification for those with Lower Credit and 24 months from the date of ND certification for those with Pass Grade.
- Only courses duly accredited by the NBTE would be considered for the admission.
- Candidates are advised to keep safe their scratch card as any loss will necessitate the purchase of another scratch card.
- Applicants are advised to provide correct and functional E-Mail address while completing application form on-line.
- Date of Qualifying Examination will be announced soon.
- The Institution would not be liable for any erroneous information contained in the filling of forms
- Students with pass may also be considered after 2 years of industrial training.
- ND Jamb Admission Letter.
- Change of Institution is allowed for ND candidate.
How to Apply for Igbajo Polytechnic HND Form.
SALES OF FORMS –HND Application Form – N9,500.00
To Apply for our 2020/2021 ADMISSION
- Fill the Form Carefully. Use a functional Email Address.
- Click on Start Application – Create Account if you have not created an account before.
- If You have Created Account, Click Continue Application – Login Here to continue the application process.
Uploading of Credentials
- The application would only be considered completed if you upload the following credentials:
- Birth Certificate
- WAEC or NECO Result (if available)
- ND Result & IT Letter For HND Applicants
- Letter of Sponsorship by Parents
- Please note that all the documents must be in jpeg, png or PDF and not more than 100kb
- The originals of the uploaded documents shall be sighted during the screening exercise. Remember to come along with them!
- Your application information is maintained on a secure server and remains confidential.
SALES OF FORMS AND SUBMISSION OF FORMS
SUBMISSION OF FORMS: Completed forms are to be printed out and to be submitted during the screening exercise at a date to be announced later. The completed form must be accompanied with the following documents.
i. Photocopies of credentials (3 each).
ii. Photocopies of birth certificate and/or Sworn affidavit (3 each).
iii. 4 Passport Photographs.
iv. Photocopy of the Original receipt
NB: Incomplete applications will not be considered. For more information visit our website at www.igbajopolytechnic.edu.ng or call 08036335387, 09065056186, 08036971931, 08062377273.
Check Here: Available Schools Whose Admission Form are Out
Share this information with your friends. Also, feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook
Leave a Reply