How To Get Turkey Passport VISA | This article will give you proper guide on how to process VISA to Turkey country, Nature of Turkey VISA, Turkey VISA passport types, if the first time visiting this page, ‘Good Luck’ Do you want to travel to Turkey country for Business, Study or Pleasure? If yes, carefully read How To Get Vietnam Passport VISA
A citizen of a foreign country who wishes to enter Turkey country must first of all obtain a visa. VISA will determine who you are and your entry purpose either for permanent residence or temporary stay.
But before you proceed, please confirm whether your country need to apply for a Turkey visa or not because not every countries require Visa Passport to Turkey.
Travelers who wish to visit Turkey must note, however, that depending on their country of citizenship the e-Visa for Turkey will be a single-entry visa or a multiple-entry visa. Furthermore, the length of stay will also vary. Based on the applicant’s nationality, the eVisa allows for a stay between 30 and 90 days in the country.
According to the Turkey visa policy, some nationalities can enter Turkey visa-freefor limited periods. Citizens of certains countries such as France, Germany, Brazil, Argentina, and Japan can enter for up to 90 days without a visa. Russian citizens can enter for up to 60 days visa-free and many nationalities, including many African countries, can enter for up to 30 days without a visa.
Type of visa
- Single entry (90 days stay) Up to 90 days $369.00
- Multiple entry (90 days stay) Up to 180 days $111.00
- Multiple entry (90 days stay) Up to 180 days $121.00
- Multiple entry (90 days stay) Up to 90 days $409.00
Turkey visa document requirements.
- A passport with a minimum validity of 6 months from the date of arrival (3 months for Pakistani passport holders)
- An email address where notifications and the e-Visa will be sent
- A debit or debit card to pay for the visa fee
- Nigerians who apply for an eVisa do not need to visit the Turkish Embassy. The process is 100% online.
- Travelers who do not meet the electronic visa requirements should contact the Turkish Embassy for advice. Several types of Turkish visas are available depending on the duration and purpose of the visit.
The Turkish Embassy in Nigeria is located at the following address:
333 Diplomatic Drive, Central Business District, Abuja, Nigeria
How To Apply:
The iVisa’s application form was designed to be surprisingly simple so you can finish this two-step online form within 10 minutes. Additionally, iVisa’s customer service is readily available to assist you at any point. iVisa made all of these to make your application worry-free.
- Initially, you need to input personal information like name, address, email, date of arrival, passport info, and other basic info.
- Revision and payment in the application form’s second step is required. However, give utmost attention and focus when reviewing your information. The reason for that is because this is the only time that you can make corrections. Corrections are NOT permitted once the application is processed. Be sure to double-check the spelling and accuracy of your information.
After the completion of the two steps, click on the submit button of your application form. Once done, simply wait for the eVisa to arrive in the timeframe of your choosing.
For more Information visit; https://application.onlinevisa.com/turkey