How To Get Philippines Passport VISA | This article contain how To get Philippines Passport VISA, The nature of Philippines Passport VISA, Types of Philippines Passport VISA, Countries eligible for Philippines Passport VISA and also countries that can enter Philippines without Passport or VISA. Do you want to travel to Pakistan? If Yes, Carefully read Through.
Philippines is one of the country in Asia Continent, Southeast Asia specifically, It is consists of about 7,640 islands, that are broadly categorized under three main geographical divisions from north to south: Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao.
Before applying for Philippines Passport VISA , please confirm whether or not your country is eligible to apply for Philippines Visa because not every countries are eligible to apply for Philippines Visa Passport.
Before booking a trip, it is necessary to verify the entry requirements and visa conditions for the Philippines. Not all travelers must obtain a visa to the Philippines. However, foreigners who need a Philippines visa should apply with a valid passport and in advance.
Though the Government of Philippines has introduced new entry requirement, which is all travellers need to obtain a Health Declaration form called e-CIF to enter Philippines due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Philippines has two categories of visas available:
- Non-immigrant visas for the Philippines: these Philippine visas can be obtained for temporary visits for purposes of tourism, transit, business, study or employment.
- Immigrant visas for the Philippines: these visas for the Philippines are designed for foreign nationals who wish to become permanent residents in the country.
Philippines visa Fee:
- 10-14 business day Single 3 months$30.00+$209.00=$239.00 Express Visa to Philippines
- 10-14 business day Multiple 6 months$60.00+$209.00=$269.00 Standard Visa to Philippines
- 10-14 business day Multiple 1 yr$90.00+$209.00=$299.00
When traveling to the Philippines, it is extremely important to meet all the entry requirements established by the government.
Citizens of many countries are not required to apply for a visa to travel to the Philippines. However, it is still necessary to have the following:
- Passport with a validity of six months beyond the expected stay
- Roundtrip flight itinerary
- Hotel bookings
- School/company ID, if applicable
- The country that issued the visitor’s passport
- The traveler’s reason(s) to visit the Philippines
- The intended length of stay
Another important entry requirement for the Philippines to keep in mind is that all travelers must bring proof of financial means. This can be provided by showing a sufficient amount of cash or a debit or credit card.
NOTE: A number of nationalities can enter the Philippines visa-free for short-term stays that do not involve carrying out remunerated activities. Others can obtain a travel permit online, while some may have to request a traditional visa through an embassy or travel agency.
How To Apply:
The applicant needs to fill out each section with their personal details and complete passport information.
For more information visit http://www.philippine-embassy.org.sg/consular/visa/visa-advisories/