How To Get Japan Passport VISA

How To Get Japan Passport VISA | This article will give you proper guide on how to process VISA to Japanese country, Nature of  Japan VISA, Japan VISA passport types, if is the first time visiting this page, ‘Good Luck’ Do you want to travel to Japan country for Business, Study or Pleasure? If yes, carefully read How To Get Japan Passport VISA

About How To Get Japan Passport VISA

A citizen of a foreign country who wishes to enter Japanese country must first of all obtain a visa. VISA will determine who you are and your entry purpose either for permanent residence or temporary stay.

To enter Japan you need a passport and a visa (unless you are from a country which is visa-exempt). There are a number of different types of Japanese visaswhich are designed by the Japanese government for different purposes and lengths of time.
Meanwhile, there are Countries or Regions that require a visa to enter Japan and also Countries or Regions that do not require a visa to enter Japan. But before you proceed, please confirm whether or not you need to apply for a Japan visa because not every entry to Japanese country require Visa Passport. Click Here

Types of Japan Visa

To enter Japan the Visa you issue will specifically identify the purpose of your entry. and that below are the Visa entry types and specific purpose:

1 Short-Term Stay: ((A stay of up to 90 days for tourism, business, visiting friends or relatives, etc. that does not include remunerative activities)

  • Japan tourist visa: is a short-term stay visa for the purposes of sightseeing, visiting friends, or attending conferences or courses. Under the single-entry regulation, tourists can remain in Japan for up to 30 days, but this tourist visa is valid for a period of up to 90 days. Tourists can also apply for a double-entry visa for 2 short trips within a 6-month period. It is important to note that the Japan tourist visa does not allow travelers to engage in paid work while in the country.
  • Non-working visa: Anyone who holds a non-working visa is allowed to work as long as the immigration office grants them permission. This type of visas is considered a short-term stay visa and some restrictions apply. Those doing some work under a non-working visa cannot exceed the number of authorized hours per week.
  • Business visa: There is a temporary business visa for stays of up to 90 days which can single or double-entry visa (if both trips are within a 6-month period). Business purposes include conferences, meetings, signing contracts, and market surveys.
  • Transit visa: Some nationalities need a transit visa to stop over in Japan when going to an onward destination. Many travelers do not need this as long as they stay within the allocated zone and do not leave the airport.

Who can benefit for Japan Passport VISA:

  • The visa application is submitted through the school.
  • Those training to acquire technology, skills or knowledge. This status is granted only when the candidate will work in a job requiring that technology, skills or knowledge once he returns to his home country.
  • Technical InternshipsThat covers internships after training under trainee visa.
  • Spouses or children of people staying in Japan under the work visa and non-working visa (except for temporary visitors and trainees).
  • Cultural Activities. Cultural or artistic activities with no income.
  • Students or researches of Japanese cultural or artistic activities.
  • University students taking part in an internship without remuneration.
  • Temporary Visitors (also known as Tourist visa). This status includes visitors on vacation, sports, family visits, participants in seminars and conferences, business meetings, market research, and those traveling to Japan to engage in PR activities

2 Long Term Stay: (A stay during which the applicant performs remunerative work in Japan or a stay of over 90 days in Japan, etc.)

  • Working visa: Working visas are considered long-term stay visas and cover the kind of work that requires high-level professional knowledge or skills and ‘thus, they do not include simple labor tasks. Jobs like waiter, construction workers, sales people, etc. cannot obtain a working visa.

Those with a certain status, knowledge, or skills can get the following working visas:

  • Diplomats or Officials, Personnel of the embassies and consular offices, Diplomatic missions, Government personnel and their families.
  • Research and education at university or equivalent educational institutions.
  • Instruction of foreign languages or other education at elementary schools, high schools, etc. Those instructors looking to work in private language schools must apply for the Specialist in Humanities / International Services visa.
  • For those whose artistic activities provide enough income to support their living in Japan.
  • Religious activities. Missionaries sent to Japan from foreign religious organizations.
  • Those journalists who have signed contracts with foreign media organizations. It includes freelance journalists.
  • Legal and Accounting services.
  • Medical Services. Medical specialists with Japanese qualifications.
  • For those researches working under a contract with public or private organizations in Japan.
  • All of those working in show business and sports.

How To Apply for Japan Passport VISA

Once you have determined the correct visa type, you must pay the visa fee. The type of visa for which you apply determines the fee amount.

  • Passport Photo: 2 Include a passport style photo, with a white background, taken within the last 6 months. You may also choose to upload a photo to your order for us to print. There is a surcharge associated with this service.
  • Itinerary. Copy of round trip tickets or confirmed itinerary.
  • Bank Statement. Copies of bank statements from the past 6 months.
  • Hotel Reservations. Copy of confirmed hotel reservations.
  • Personal Invitation. If staying with friends or family, a letter of invitation from the host in Japan, NOTARIZED by the appropriate city hall in Japan can be used instead of the hotel reservation.
  • Tourist Voucher. Copy of tourist voucher issued by tourist company or hotel in Japan approved by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

Filled out and signed Japan tourist visa application form

List of visa types and fee amounts

Fees must be paid for the issuance of visas.

  • The fees are about 3,000 yen for a single-entry visa,
  • 6,000 yen for a double-entry or multiple-entry visa, and
  • 700 yen for a transit visa.

Check your country Fee Payment

NOTE: Fees are collected in the currency of the country (region) in which the Embassy / Consulate General is located. Depending on the purpose of your visit and your nationality, fees may not be required or may be a different amount.

If the visa is not issued, no fees are required. The processing fees are needed in addition to the visa issuance fees in case the visa application is made through an approved agency by the Embassy / Consulate General of Japan.

If you need more information regarding on Profitable Business Opportunities in USA

Leave a Comment