How to English Language Assistants Program in France 2024-2025| Are you a Nigerian French-speaking student? Would you like to become an English Language Assistant in France for 7 months? If yes, Embassy of France in Nigeria has open portal for English language assistant to work in France. Apply Now
Language assistants in France are assigned to schools (primary or secondary). The role of the assistant is to improve the students’ communication skills, particularly oral, and to deepen their knowledge of a civilization and culture different.
It generally intervenes in support of the work carried out by the modern language teachers of the school and/or the educational establishment. He can intervene in the whole class in the presence of the teacher or take small groups of students separately.
The specific features of the assistant allow him to encourage students to express themselves orally, to bring a fun dimension to learning and to debate socio-cultural themes likely to be relevant. interest children and adolescents.
- The language assistant has the status of non-permanent State agent. He works 12 hours a week. The duration of the contract is 7 months (6 months for German assistants), from October 1st to April 30 (March 31 for German assistants)
- The monthly remuneration was set at €1,010.67 gross before deduction of various compulsory deductions (social security, etc.), or approximately €800 to €813 net
- will benefit from the same holidays as your French students and colleagues.
- Candidates can be assigned to any academy location, urban or rural. For example, being assigned to the Toulouse academy does not mean that you will work in the city of Toulouse
- To improve your level of French and your knowledge of France
- Make friends
- Share your culture and your language with young French people
- Would you like to participate in the life of a school
- Become a language assistant in France
This program allows you to familiarize yourself with the language and culture of France while bringing, within educational establishments, the authenticity of your language and the richness of your culture.
This international mobility thus offers you the possibility of training and the beginning of professionalization, thus bringing undeniable added value to your career.
- Candidates must be NIGERIAN citizens. Permanent residents are not eligible for this program.
- Candidates must be between 20 and 30 years of age by the start of the mission.
- Candidates must have completed their secondary education in NIGERIA.
- Candidates must be enrolled at the university or to have graduated within 2 years before the application.
- Candidates must have completed at least two years of university studies at the time of application.
- A minimum B1 Level in French is required.
- Candidates must be native English speakers.
- Candidates should preferably be single, as the salary of an assistant is not adequate to support dependents.
Pre-selected candidates will be contacted for an interview (physical or online) in one of the following locations depending on the city closest to your place of residence: Abuja (Institut français du Nigeria) and Alliances Françaises in Lagos, Port Harcourt, Ibadan, Enugu, Kaduna, Owerri, Ilorin, Kano, Jos or Maiduguri.
How to English Language Assistants Program in France 2024-2025
Interested candidates are to submit online application form Click here
For more information, click the link below:
For any questions, contact us at : email@example.com
Application Deadline: 19th of January, 2024