The list of Successful Candidate for Admission into College of Nursing and Midwifery, Katsina 2023 is out, The management of the Nursing and Midwifery, Katsina has release the approved list of students to be admitted in 2023 academic session, If you are one of the students views the list below.
Read more on eduschoolnews
The College is to produce professional Nurses and Midwives equipped with critical, analytical and evidence-based practice skills that will provide quality healthcare services to individuals, families and communities at all levels of care.
Core Values (DISCIPLINE):
- Selfless Service
NOTE: All successful candidates admitted into the above mentioned Programme at Kasimu Kofar Bai Katsina and Nana Babajo Malumfashi College of Nursing Sciences Satellite Campuses that ONLINE Registration will commence on Tuesday, 4th July, 2023 and ends on Friday 21st July, 2023.
Candidate MUST present to the College’s Satellite Campus admitted into (Katsina or Malumfashi) , the ORIGINAL and 3 copies of the under-listed:
- College Admission Letter (To be printed online, COLOURED and on a cream CONQUEROR Paper)
- Biodata Printout
- Course Registration Form
- Payment Slip
- Completed Acceptance Form
- Completed ID Card Form
- Completed Library Form
- Completed Undertaking Letter
- Completed Guarantor’s Form
- Medical Examination Form
- Six (6) Passport Photographs
- Acknowledgement Card
- SSCE Certificate or Statement of Result
- Secondary School Testimonial
- Primary Certificate
- Primary School Testimonial
- Indigene Letter
- Result Scratch Card(s)
- One (1) A4 Rim Paper
NOTE: Documents Item from 1–10, 18 and 19 can be printed from the Registration Portal while registration commence on Friday 21st July, 2023, Failure to register means forfeiture of admission.
Commencement of Lecture: Monday, 17th July, 2023.
Method of Online Registration:
All successful candidates admitted are to follow the steps below:
- Visit www.conamkat.edu.ng
- Click on Student Portal
- Click on students registartion portal
- Click on REGISTRATION GUIDELINES to read and follow the guideline for the online registration.
How to download the list of Successful Candidate for Admission into College of Nursing and Midwifery, Katsina 2023