WAAW Foundation Undergraduate Scholarship 2023 | Are you a Female seeking for financial support for your Undergraduate program, They are looking for scholars that show a need, have the passion, and drive to make a difference in their community. Application Deadline: September 17, 2023
The WAAW Foundation Scholarship enables female college students in Africa to pursue their studies in a STEM-related course. With this scholarship, you are free to focus on achieving your academic goal and volunteer to give back to your community and promote the engagement of women in STEM through the STEM Outreach Chapter at their university.
- Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) related courses are accepted and will be considered for the scholarship offer.
- The WAAW Foundation scholarship is a one-time award of $500.
How to succeed in WAAW Foundation scholarship
The chances of winning the WAAW Foundation scholarship depend on the strength of your application. However, the scholarship is highly competitive, so it is important to submit a well-written application that highlights your academic achievements, leadership skills, and commitment to STEM.
- Female students of African origin, living and studying in Africa
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree program.
- Studying STEM-related courses in a University or college in Africa.
- Presently a first or second year student or a third-year student for a 5-year course in a University.
- Ability to demonstrate financial need
- Excellent Academic Record.
- Proven leadership, volunteering, and community service
- Below the age of 32 years.
Documents to be submitted:
- 2 Reference Letter to be submitted by your referees.
- 1 signed and sealed copy of your current transcript from your University.
- 1 scanned copy of your school ID card.
Note: 2 references. One MUST be written by a professor from your institution of study and the other from an academic supervisor/advisor or mentor to be emailed by your referee
WAAW Foundation Undergraduate Scholarship 2023
To apply, visit our website during the application period and complete the online form.