How to Apply Sail Innovation Lab for Nigerian Teachers 2024| Senator Mukhail Adetokunbo Abiru foundation has open portal for Sail Innovation Lab programme 2024. The programme is aimed at introducing them to innovative teaching methods and the use of tech-based tools and resources to improve classroom teaching and learning experiences. Read through
Programme : The SAIL Teachers Fellowship is a five-month programme for Public School Teachers across the 36 states of Nigeria.
- How Apply African Women Entrepreneurship Cooperative 2024
- How to Apply Nokia Internship Graduate Programme in South Africa 2024
- FGN-ALAT SkillNovation Program 2024 (Benefit)
SAIL, an initiative of the SAIL Foundation is a dedicated Innovation and tech lab that is providing relevant technology, business, and digital skills to tech enthusiasts and young entrepreneurs across the Lagos East Senatorial District.
- Provide an opportunity for a coworking/ resource space for young people to learn, explore and discover
- Serve as an Incubation Space for Entrepreneurs in the Community that encourages idea development and validation
- Serve as a place where young people can participate in training programmes for both soft skills (software development, technology) and vocational skills (tailoring, catering, fashion design)
- Provide early child introduction to science technology engineering mathematics (STEM)
- Run social programmes and motivational sessions (game nights, movie nights, exercise breaks, speaker series) that make participants feel like they are in a comfortable environment
- Opportunity for lifelong learning for Small Business Owners, Teachers, and Parents
The pilot programmes for the Community Innovation Space will be five programmes that will be carried out in two cohorts over the span of 12 months. These programmes are targeted at different groups of (young) people.
- The STEM Education for Senior Secondary School Students will run an embedded system fellowship for senior secondary school students. Our goal is to introduce the students to the concept of physical computing through the use of Arduino, an open-source electronic prototyping platform that enables users to create interactive electronic objects.
- Tech Talent Development is a development programme that will identify young people who are interested in a career in technology. We will expose them to a learning plan that takes them from complete novice to entry-level software engineers.
- Business 101 for Artisans and Creatives is to help talented creatives and artisans (fashion, design, crafts) better understand how to use technology in their business for inspiration, how to secure sales, and how to connect with medium to large corporations. Our goal for this programme is to increase the performance of their businesses, support them to properly manage their business, and teach them how to get more sales/revenue.
- Lagos East Teachers’ Fellowship will run for school teachers. We will introduce the teachers to inquiry-based learning and the use of technology in the classroom. Our aim is to equip the teachers with new skills to help them support better learning outcomes.
- The Startup Accelerator Programme is for young people who have business ideas that can be amplified by technology. The aim is to accelerate their growth with hands-on business support. For those who have a prototype, we will help them with product-market fit as well as build their capacity to be able to attract funding and support for their business. For those who don’t yet have a prototype, we will support them to develop their ideas for the testing phase.
- Applicant must be a public school teacher Both primary school and secondary.
- Must have ability and willingness to laern and participate actively in the programme
- Must have smartphones in good working conditions
- Must have access to reliable internet
How to Apply Sail Innovation Lab for Nigerian Teachers 2024
If you’re interested in any of the above-mentioned programmes, kindly fill out this form:
Application Deadline: 17 February, 2024