How apply Project Hope Scholarship for Secondary and Jamb Students 2024| Are you a secondary school Student or You writing Jamb 2024 to be admitted in any university of your choice? If yes, apply Project Hope Scholarship, Empowering Secondary School Students for Success. Read through.
This program is designed to support university aspirants who exhibit quality academic achievements, leadership qualities, and a genuine desire to contribute positively to their communities. The selection process is thorough, ensuring that those chosen truly embody the values of determination, resilience, and a commitment to academic excellence.
The Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board (JAMB) is a crucial step for every Nigerian student seeking admission into higher education institutions. Unfortunately, many talented and deserving students from financially disadvantaged backgrounds are unable to afford the cost of JAMB forms, hindering their dreams of pursuing higher education. That is why Project Hope have taken a significant step towards bridging the educational gap by establishing a scholarship program for aspirants into tertiary institutions in Nigeria.
- Objective is to alleviate financial barriers and provide indigent students with the opportunity to pursue higher education
- The university scholarship is an additional incentive which aims to recognize and reward academic excellence, and foster a culture of achievement.
Project Hope Scholarship Benefit
- The selected scholars not only receive financial assistance to cover the cost of the JAMB form, the top 3 scorers who gain admission into a federal or state owned tertiary institution in Nigeria also gain a scholarship which includes university tuition fees, and a stipend for textbooks and other educational expenses.
- Students also gain access to mentorship programs, workshops, and networking opportunities. The holistic approach of Project Hope Scholarship Program aims to foster an environment where students can thrive academically and personally.
Eligibility for Project Hope Scholarship :
- The Scholarship is open to young indigent secondary school students (or recent secondary school leavers) between the age of 15 and 21.
- Students writings Jamb 2024
How to Apply Project Hope Scholarship 2024
- Applicants must fill a form that requests for their biodata, as well as essential questions on their educational goals and aspiration
- Applicants receive a link to a scheduled assessment. This is a short 30 minutes quiz, which covers basic questions on Mathematics, English and General Aptitude
- The selection committee carefully reviews each application, taking into consideration the applicant’s financial need, academic merit, and extracurricular involvement.
- Decisions are communicated and scholarships are awarded.
For more Scholarship opportunity: Visit Scholarship portal