How to Apply NDDC Post Graduate Scholarship 2023| Are you looking for where to get financial support to complete your Master’s programme? Or Are you a first Degree holder preparing for your post graduate programme. then NDDC Foreign post graduate portal are now open. Apply here
Application Deadline: 5 week from the date of publication.
The Niger Delta Development Commission, NDDC are embarking on admitting for their Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship Programme to equip their young people with relevant training and skills for effective participation in the local content programme of the Federal Government, as well as enable them to acquire specialization in their fields of study and thus
complete globally in various professional disciplines.
- Fully Funded by Niger Delta Development Commission, NDDC
- The amount for the foreign scholarship shall be based on the prevailing exchange rate of the Nigeria
Candidate who obtain Bachelor Degree (B.Sc) with the following Courses
- Biomedical Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Marine Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Robotic Engineering
- Infomation Technology
- Artificial Intelligence
- Medical Sciences
- Hospitality management
- Environmental Science.
To be eligible the this scholarship,
- Applicants must be indigent of Niger Delta Region and have achieved a first Class Degree, Second Class Upper, or Lower Division
- To be eligible the this scholarship,
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on the following criteria;
(i) WASSCE /NECO rsults
(ii) Undergraduate degree classification (1st Class, Second Class Upper/Lower)
(iii) Local Government of Identification
- Computer Base Test: Shortlisted candidates will undergo a computer-based test conducted by our consultants in Rivers State.
- Minimum Test Score: Candidates must achieve a minimum score of 70% n the test to proceed to the next stage.
- Further Shortlisting: Candidates who successfully pass the test will be further shortlisted
- Final Verification: The final verification of the candidates will be done through the Local Government Area (LGA) and Community Development Committee (CDC).
Documents Needed to be Upload:
The following documents must be upload to the application
- Recent passport photograph
- Local Government of Identification Letter
- Post Graduate admission letter from a recognized overseas university
- Relevant degree from recognized universities
- NYSC Discharge/Exception Certificate
- Candidate are advised to print a hard copy of the online-generated acknowledge slip for future reference
- The commission (NDDC) will not entertained any form of communication with candidates who are not shortlisted for the computer Base Test (CBT), those who are not invited for oral interview or candidates that are not successful during the oral interview.
- Preference will be given to candidates from Oil Producing Host/Communities/Local Government Area as long as candidates meet the approved cut off mark.
- The commission will ensure a fair spread of courses amongst beneficiaries within each State
How to Apply NDDC Post Graduate Scholarship (Master’s) 2023
Interested candidates are required to submit their application online through the commission
Interested candidate should not look at this opportunity for him or her self but bring good for the entire region and the next generation to come, therefore , review the information carefully before start filling the form. Meanwhile, The commission reserves the sole and absolute discretion to select in line with the above stated criteria and its internal consideration.
The decision of the Commission in this regard is final.
- How to Apply FSDH Female Founders Growth Programme 2023
- African Development Bank SMEs Empowerment 2023
- How to Apply Ericsson Graduate Program in Nigeria 2023