How to Apply for Future Talent Programme 2023| The portal for Future Talent Programme is open for UK student, The aims of the program is to provide a platform for students to gain some practical experience during their studies, as well as to testify their ideas. Read through
The first edition of Future Talent Programme was launched in 2020. The organisation will support their initiatives via our opportunities, network and resources. This programme is different from a standard internship. They are looking for individuals who have ideas and who are brave to put them into experiment. Any initiative or expertise is welcome, as long as they follow the organisation’s mission and that your service, like the nature of the organisation, remains non-profit.
All the selected candidates will automatically become an associate member of the organisation after the one-year programme, where they can continue to interact, network and share resources with all colleagues.
- Portal for Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) Recruitment 2023
- Portal Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships 2023 (Up to $50,000 ) Doctoral study in Canada
You are eligible to apply if:
- You are a student with a curiosity in all China related topics studying at a UK university.
- You are committed to contributing (a tiny part) to world peace via your proposed project and future career.
- You are passionate about film, and have unique perspectives on film as art, culture, business and diplomacy.
- You are an unusually active researcher, who believes in the democratisation of knowledge.
- You are good at facilitation and recognise the importance in behind the scene cross-cultural facilitation.
- You have a sense of social responsibility and are ready to serve the community.
- You have a long-term vision and recognise how your service will benefit the next generations.
How To Apply:
To apply for this programme, send the following materials in English to email@example.com by August 1, with an email subjected “Future Talent Programme 2023-2024”.
- A one-page Cover Letter
- A one-page article to summarise your vision on the future of UK-China film collaboration
Each year they will select 8-12 members. This year’s selection will be conducted by the previous cohort.
Application Deadline: unspecify
Leave a Reply