How to Apply for Ecobank Fintech Challenge 2023 | The Ecobank Fintech Challenge 2023 portal are now open, The ultimate winner for 2023 will be awarded a cash prize of $50,000, The goal of the Ecobank Fintech Challenge 2023 is to contribute to their growth as potential Pan African Fintech success.
Through the Ecobank Fintech Challenge, Fintechs who are prepared to scale are found, partnered with, and given access to opportunities throughout Ecobank’s 35 African markets.
The Ecobank Fintech Challenge Grand Finale is attended by the chosen finalists. A $50,000 cash prize will be given to the grand prize winner in 2023. All winners are accepted into the Ecobank Fintech Fellowship, which gives them the chance to investigate business opportunities, integration, and partnerships with the Ecobank Group.
Prize: cash prize of $50,000
- The top three winners at the Challenge will be awarded $15,000, $12,000 and $10,000 cash prizes respectively.
Get inducted as an Ecobank Fintech Fellow and stand a chance to explore the following opportunities:
- Multinational product roll out – Once in a lifetime access to opportunity to pursue integration with Ecobank and potentially launch products in Ecobank’s over 30 markets across Africa
- Participate and become one of the Service provider partnerships in Ecobank as local country-level partner in any of Ecobank’s 33 country ecosystem.
- Access to Ecobank’s Pan-African Banking Sandbox – Fellows will be given access to a dedicated team to support Ecobank’s API tests, to enable Ecobank improve their products for the pan-African market.
- Access to Partner Network – Founders will be inducted as Ecobank Fintech Fellows, granting them access and relationships to a vast network of global and African Accelerators, potential Investors, as well as mentors.
- The Challenge offers opportunities for Fintechs to potentially integrate with Ecobank’s existing digital offerings. The existing digital offerings include Ecobank Omni, Ecobank electronic financial supply chain(eFSC), Ecobank Xpress, Ecobank Mobile APP or USSD, MasterPass™ QR, mVISA™ & mCash, etc.
- The Challenge is open to all Fintechs on the African continent.
How to Apply for Ecobank Fintech Challenge 2023:
Interested Fintechs can apply by sending details of their product as well as a demo and these product one or more of the following pain-points:
- Customer Experience
- Financial Inclusion
- Credit Scoring
- Ecosystem Aggregation
- Internal Tools
- Any other relevant product categories
Ecobank Fintech competition Timeline:
- Mid-June 2023: Application opens
- End of July 2023: Initial shortlisting
- Mid-August 2023: Finalists announcement
- Late September 2023: Innovation Fair & Grand Finale
- September – December 2023: Ecobank Fintech Fellowship
- November 2023 – April 2024: Commercial Partnership Exploration
Now interested Fintech can now apply by Clicking the Link Here