Daily Trust Foundation Scholarship is a yearly activities organised and sponsored by the Daily Trust Foundation, The scholarship programme is mainly for Female students of 200 level BSc Nursing in any university in Nigerian.
- Daily Trust Foundation Female Medical Students’ Scholarship 2023
- Only interested and qualified female Medical/Nursing students
- Application Deadline: February 10, 2023
Daily Trust Foundation is a non-profit organization involved in diverse social and support activities. They include capacity building for journalists, scholarships to enhance the girl-child education, support for orphanages, provision of materials to cushion the plight of Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs) in the North East, provision of water to poverty-stricken rural communities, medical outreaches, and gifts in kind to vulnerable and disaster-affected communities.
Aim and Objectives
- To establish a scholarship scheme for brilliant and indigent students in higher institutions in Nigeria.
- To provide boreholes and other social amenities for needy communities.
- To provide donations and welfare items to orphanages, prisons, IDPs, and other organizations with similar objectives.
- To initiate and sustain economic empowerment and skills acquisition activities for the society.
- To promote peaceful co-existence in society.
- To organize workshops, conferences, and seminars.
- World Bank Scholarships Program 2023 (Master’s Programs)
- One Young World Z Zurich Foundation Scholarship 2023
- Global Sustainable Electricity Partnership Masters Scholarship Program 2023
- Türkiye Undergraduate & Postgraduate Scholarships 2023
Daily Trust Foundation Scholarship 2023
- Medical Student (MBBS)
- Bachelor of Science (BSc Nursing)
- Must be in 200 level
- Must have passed O’level examination
- Must be a student of:
- Usman Danfodio University, Sokoto State
- University of Ilorin, Kwara State or
- University of Maiduguri, Borne State.
How To Apply
Eligible students are to collect the application form from their University College Secretary’s Office or Media Trust Office in their states or download the form online from www.dailytrustfoundation.org (Send the scanned document to email@example.com). They are required to fill out appropriately and attach passports, photocopies of the Admission Letter, ID cards, Certificate of Origin and Course Registration forms for the current academic session.
Completed Application Forms should be submitted to:
The Administrative Secretary,
Corporate Social Responsibility Scheme,
No. 20, P.O.W Mafemi Crescent,
Off Solomon Lar Way,
Media Trust Office of your respective States.
For more information: Contact Imam on 08065931928
For more information: Daily Trust Foundation
Application deadline: February 10, 2023