How to Apply for Accenture Technology Graduate Programme 2024 | The Technology Graduate Programme 2024 portal are now open, To deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity. Are you a graduate from any university in Nigeria looking for career opportunity, If yes, Apply Accenture Technology Graduate Programme 2024. Read through.
Accenture is worldwide industry leader, continually recognized as a best-in-class technology innovator by independent, third-party networks and research organizations, such as Gartner, IDC and Forrester.
Accenture Technology are “tech-4-good disrupters” which – in everyday work – translates into shaping responsible business. They work with our clients and in our communities to build solutions that improve the lives of millions around the world, now and for the next generations.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
- Shell Graduate Programme For Young Nigerian 2023
- NNPC / NAOC / OANDO JV Tertiary Undergraduate Scholarship 2023
- Custodian Investment Recruitment in Nigeria 2023
Accenture Technology Graduate Programme Job Description:
Innovate with the power of intelligent platforms: Apply digital capabilities, innovation and industry expertise on top of the leading core platforms to help clients drive large-scale, enterprise-wide transformation.
Power people with intelligent automation: Combine automation technologies and data with other AI solutions, such as text, voice, image, video, sensors and agents to make processes more efficient.
Gain deep industry and cross-domain experience: Our industry leadership and depth of insight is best in class. Approximately 224,000 Accenture employees have certified industry skills or are aligned with a specific industry
Create customized software solutions: Turn innovative ideas into business differentiation with software customized for clients’ business, using data, the cloud, AI and other new tech.
As an Analyst you will be involved in the following:
- Training & Development: Accenture offers exceptional development and career progression opportunities. They will invest in your development from your first day and ensure you have all the training you need to hit the ground running. We provide a structured and detailed induction programme with our supportive graduate community. You can also look forward to mentorship from some of our most successful leaders.Within your first year, you will get an opportunity to attend structured blocks of learning throughout the year, where you will further develop and enhance your skills.
They encourage and facilitate their graduate employees to consistently develop their skills through frequent training sessions and our extensive, on-demand, learning platform.
- Career Progression: Within our fast-growing Analyst groups, we aim to help each individual progress at the right pace for them. Every employee has a dedicated people lead, a more senior colleague who will help you plan your career, training, and professional development, and advise you on a path to promotion, which is determined by individual performance and business needs.
Set yourself apart by demonstrating the following skills and attributes:
High learning agility
- NQF Level 7 Minimum requirement. Must have >65% grade average in undergrad. Work experience <1 years.
- All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
- Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
How To Apply
Interested applicant should visit Technology Graduate Programme 2024 portal