How to Apply Beit Trust Postgraduate Scholarships 2023| The Beit Trust Postgraduate Scholarships 2023 portal are now open, Beit Trust are looking for students pursuing Masters Degrees and Ph.D to support them financially, If you are one of them Apply now before is too late.
In 2023, the Trust awarded 21 Scholarships at British and South African universities, by means of generous academic partnerships with leading institutions.
Successful candidate will study in the following University in United Kingdom
- University of Cambridge
- The University of Edinburgh
- University of Glassgow
- University of Leeds
- University of Oxford
- Blavatnik School of Government
- University of St Andrews
- University of Strathclyde Glassgow
in South Africa
- Rhodes Univerity
- Universiteit Stellenbosch University
- University of Cape Town
- Universiteit Van Pretoria
- Fees, tuition costs and related academic expenses. These are paid by the Trust direct to the Partner Universities.
- A personal allowance, index-linked in accordance with guidance from an independent authority, covering maintenance support.
- Other allowances are paid for arrival, a laptop and departure.
- Economy Class tickets are provided for the initial journey to the place of study, and on final return.
- No allowances are paid for spouses and other family members or dependants.
- Beit Trust Scholarships are for Postgraduate degrees only
- By Act of Parliament, the Beit Trust supports ONLY students who are nationals of Zambia, Zimbabwe or Malawi, who hold permanent residence, live there and/or intend to return to their country after their studies.
- Applicants must be under 35 years of age on 31 December 2023. Relevant experience of work after completion of a first degree is strongly recommended and will count towards the award of a scholarship.
- Doctors and Vets should have completed 18 months of internship, and a one-year, preferably rural, posting in Zambia, Zimbabwe or Malawi.
- The Trust cannot consider applications from those who have already begun a course.
- The Trust will only consider applicants with First Class/Distinction or Upper Second Class Honours degrees (or equivalent) at undergraduate level.
How to Apply Beit Trust Postgraduate Scholarships 2023
Interested candidate are to submit application online https://beittrust.org.uk/beit-trust-scholarships/
Application Deadline: 19 February 2024