How Merck KGaA Innovation Cup 2023 | Are you willing to work in a highly stimulating environment, To Work as part of a team to generate new ideas in the fields? If yes, Merck KGaA Innovation Cup 2023 and get up to €5,000 including travel, accommodation and food expenses. Learn what alumni are doing today and expand your network of top innovators. Read through
The Innovation Cup summer camp takes place 20-26 July, 2024, near Frankfurt, Germany
In Innovation Cup, The brightest students from all over the world meet at our company headquarters to learn from professionals, network, develop business plans and win the 20,000 EUR Innovation Cup.
Participating in the Innovation Cup is a unique professional development opportunity for students from life science, computer science and business administration with an interest in the pharmaceutical industry. The event brings together a promising new generation of talent with active researchers, members of senior management and accomplished retirees from their biopharmaceuticals division. All participants will also get a free ticket for the Curious2024 – Future Insight conference.
- They offering shared prizes of €20,000 for the winning team
- €5,000 for the runner-up
- €3,000 for third place
- Selected top performing participants could get an offer for a permanent employment
- Travel, accommodation and food expenses are paid for by Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany
- And to make things even more interesting, options to implement the best business plans will be evaluated.
As part of the Innovation Cup, selected applicants join a week-long summer camp, to work together in a highly stimulating environment.
- Work as part of a team to generate new ideas in the fields: oncology, immuno-oncology, autoimmunity, small molecules drug discovery, protein engineering and screening, digitalization
- Evaluate your ideas from a technical and business perspective and build a convincing business plan
- Learn the essentials about R&D within the pharmaceutical industry
- Network with the brightest students from all over the world
- Understand how products can be successfully discovered, developed, and brought to market
- Get to know Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany and learn about career options
This programme is open to:
- Postgraduate students in the life sciences working towards a PhD in biology, medicine, biotech, bioinformatics, computer science, data science, biochemistry, chemistry, pharmacy, engineering or related fields.
- Postdoctoral students
- Young professionals
- Advanced MBA students
- Recent MBA graduates with an interest in the pharmaceutical business and a background in life sciences.
How Merck KGaA Innovation Cup 2023:
Applications are now open for the 2024 Innovation Cup and will close on 31. January 2024.