HAFEDPOLY Cost of Selling Student Admission Form HND & OND
HAFEDPOLY Admission Form| Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic (HAFEDPOLY) admission form, How to apply for HAFEDPOLY admission form, HAFEDPOLY Cost of selling HND & OND Form, registration guideline, candidates who meet the approved Cut-Off Mark and choice or make the Change of Institution to HAFEDPOLY as the first choice of institution can now purchase the form online. Read more
The Current Cost of Selling HAFEDPOLY Admission Form:
(i) Post UTME Candidates Admission form (OND) Part-Time N5,000 while
(ii) Higher National Diploma (HND) admission form is N5,000
Payment/Registration Guideline (ND)
- Click here to Buy your Application Form
- Provide your personal data and choice of programme you want to apply for
- Choice Payment Option either Bank Branch or With Debit card
- After you make your Application Fee Payment Use your Application ID as your username and app is your password to login
- After you login Click My Profile on the Applicant’s Dashboard to complete your Application
- After you completed your profile Click on Print Application Slip and print it out. Wait to hear your admission status from Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic through your Phone Number, E-mail provided during your profile or Log in with your Application ID as your username and password: app to check the Admission status.
Payment/Registration Guideline (HND)
- candidates should visit the Polytechnic website: hafedpoly.edu.ng
- Under Admissions, click on Online Application Forms.
- On the Application Page, select the Programme (HND – Regular Screening Application/Weekend Screening Application as the case may be) and enter your Phone Number.
- Click the Sign In button
- On the Generate Payment Invoice page, fill in your details ACCURATELY and click the Submit button (NOTE: THIS INVOICE IS FREE OF CHARGE).
- Select your payment mode: Make a payment of Eight Thousand Naira (N5, 000) only using the generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number at any bank or simply pay with your bank ATM Card.
- Return to the Polytechnic website (hafedpoly.edu.ng) to complete and submit the Online Application Form. Please, review your information before submitting your application online.
- Print your Acknowledgement Slip
- Submit photocopies of your credentials to the Admissions Office (Federal Polytechnic, Oko) for verification.
- Await a response from the Polytechnic.
Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic (HAFEDPOLY) Courses