GCE Registration 1st Series Ongoing/ Check Here
This is to inform the interested candidates and the general public that the authority of the West African Examination Council (WAEC), has the registration of First Series Examinations which hold between January and February 2020. Read More
Waec GCE divided into two series:
First Series– January/February
Second Series – August/September
We published this post to save as a guide and also an instruction to all private candidates to avoiding making mistake and difficulties during GCE registration.
To register for Waec First Series what you need to know as Follow:
- Candidates are to start their Registration by enrolling their fingerprints and capturing other personal details using the Biometric Data Capture software
- You are required to enter your bio data which includes Gender, Disability, Marital Status, Maiden Name (if applicable), Date of Birth, Nationality and State of Origin
- You are required to take a picture with a webcam with a minimum Camera Specification* 2.0MP 720p USB 2.0 Color
- You are required to supply your contact information which includes telephone, email, residential address, residential city, residential state, postal address, city and state
- You are required to select the state and town you wish to write the examination
- English Language and Mathematics have been automatically selected for you because they are compulsory
- ou are required to read the declaration section carefully and check or tick the checkboxes before submitting your form
- Once you have completed the registration form, you are required to click the ACCEPT button after which a preview of your details will be displayed. You are required to review your application at this stage and click the EDIT button if you desire to make any modification
- On successful completion and submission of your registration form, the system will allocate a centre to you and generate your examination number
Now, having read and understood the above instruction they are other prerequisites that will determine your eligibility.
Meanwhile, Waec will not entertain any request for amendment of date of birth after results had been released. therefor do your amendment before the release of results.
WAEC Online Registration for WASSCE for Private Candidates – First Series (2020) is currently released. Apply Here
List of Approved Subject
|COMMERCE||FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING||CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES||ECONOMICS|
|GEOGRAPHY||GOVERNMENT||ISLAMIC STUDIES||LITERATURE IN ENGLISH|
|CIVIC EDUCATION||ENGLISH LANGUAGE||FRENCH||HAUSA|
|IGBO||YORUBA||FURTHER MATHEMATICS||GENERAL MATHEMATICS|
|HEALTH EDUCATION||TECHNICAL DRAWING||FOODS AND NUTRITION||VISUAL ART|
If you need our update or current information concerning GCE Registration 1st Series 2020, kindly provide us with your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.
Leave a Reply