FUTMINNA Post UTME Form Has been Release / Check Requirement
FUTMINNA Post UTME Form | Application form for admission into the Federal University of Technology, Minna has been released, candidates who meet the approve cut-off mark and choice FUTMINNA as the first choice of institution can now purchase the form online. Read more
The current cost of selling FUTMINNA admission form is (N2,000)
- Visit the University website: www.futminna.edu.ng
- Click on Prospective students.
- Click on the link; “2020/2021 POST-UTME/Direct Entry Application”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number to generate Payment Invoice containing the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
- Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice OR simply pay with your ATM Card.
- Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O’Level results.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await further communication from the University.
- mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
- upload your O’Level results on JAMB PORTAL on/before September 01, 2020.
- Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be qualified for the Exercise.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
Federal University of Technology, Minna (FUTMINNA) – Courses
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us and join our Facebook Group for the daily update
Leave a Reply