FUOtuoke Post UTME Form Has been Release / Check Requirement
FUOtuoke Post UTME Form | Application form for admission into the Federal University, Otuoke, Bayelsa has been released, candidates who meet the approve cut-off mark and choice FUOtuoke as the first choice of institution can now purchase the form online. Read more
The current cost of selling FUOtuoke admission form is (N2,000)
- Visit the University website: www.fuotuoke.edu.ng
- Click on “Prospective students”
- Click on the link; “2020/2021 POST-UTME/Direct Entry Application”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number to generate Payment Invoice containing the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
- Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice OR simply pay with your ATM Card.
- Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O’Level results.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await further communication from the University
Candidates who successfully complete the above-stated registration process will be allowed access to a link through which they can upload their O’Level credentials for screening.
1 You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
2. You must upload your O’Level results on JAMB PORTAL on/before September, 01, 2020.
3. Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be qualified for the Exercise.
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us and join our Facebook Group for the daily update