FUGASHUA Post UTME Form Has been Release / Check Requirement
FUGASHUA Post UTME | Federal University Gashua, Yobe has released the admission form for fresh students (Post UTME) who meet the approved cut-off mark and chose FUGASHUA as the first choice of the institution. Read more
The current cost of selling FUGASHUA admission form is (N2,000)
Log in: https://fugashua.edu.ng/
- Enter your JAMB No (Jamb Registration number) and then click on the SUBMIT
- If you are successful, a page will open with some relevant detail pertaining to you. Fill the remaining form entries in order to generate an invoice and proceed to any commercial bank within your location to make payment. The invoice contains the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
- After the payment, you are required to logon using your JAMB NO and RRR to finish up your registration.
- You are required to upload a recent passport size photograph of at most 20KB and of .jpeg If you upload photo greater than 20kb or a different type like .png or .pdf, it will not accept.
- After the registration, you are expected to print the screening slip.
- You are to bring along with, the screening slip, UTME result slip, DE slip (for Direct entry only), evidence of payment and original and photocopies of all you credentials that you used while filling the online registration form.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph.
- Fill the Bio-Data Form and other the relevant fields as provided.
- Indicate your Scratch Card Pin Number for ‘O’ Levels verification i. e. WAEC, NECO or NABTEB, (awaiting result for any relevant subject should indicate and could be updated at a later date)
Federal University Gashua, Yobe (FUGASHUA) – Courses
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us and join our Facebook Group for the daily update
Leave a Reply