Eyebeam Center for the Future of Journalism (ECFJ) Grant 2023| The Eyebeam Center for the Future of Journalism Grant portal are now open, Are you an artists or artist-journalist? If yes, This program is for you, follow the directive below and apply.
The Eyebeam Center for the Future of Journalism (ECFJ) is an experimental grant-making program that supports artists and artist-journalist teams producing innovative and revelatory journalistic work for major media outlets.
ECFJ is the first initiative of its kind to directly facilitate artists’ major media commissions in the realm of journalism, ECFJ supports the execution of pieces that focus on reimagining the way stories are told, particularly around technology and society.
The funds distributed to grantees assist with research, travel, and other expenses many media outlets struggle to cover, allowing stories that are often out of reach in today’s climate to be produced.
- Grant support will range from $500 to $5,000.
- Individuals and collectives can apply. Collectives must have work samples that reflect a history of working together.
- International applicants are welcome.
- Applicants must have an existing commission letter from an editor.
- Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
- At this stage of the program, all applications must be in English.
ECFJ is a grant-making program that financially supports artists producing innovative journalistic work for major media outlets. Artists applying must have demonstrated track record of working with major media outlets.
Artists creating work with a focus on the following issues are encouraged to apply:
- Data privacy
- 2018/2020 elections
- Role of technology in society
- Political influence campaigns
- Interrogating harmful technologies
- Countering disinformation
- Artificial Intelligence
How To Apply:
Each applicant must provide:
- 300-word project description
- Assignment letter from editor
- A reference contact or letter of support
- Two samples of past work
- Detailed budget of expenses (travel costs, per diem and research costs are acceptable)
Application Deadline: Unspecify
For More details: Visit ECFJ
You May Like the following: