Edugrant Essay Competition | Application are open for Edugrant Essay Competition for Secondary School Students In Nigeria 2021. To participate in this great opportunities, How to apply Edugrant Essay Competition, Eligibility, The nature of selection of successful students. Read through.
Edugrant Essay Competition for Secondary School Students is the monthly Competition organizing for student in Nigeria.
Also: School update
Aims: To create opportunities for student to participate effectively in Essay Competitions and to be able to write a renounce Essay for award winning in their Secondary School life.
This month competition topic: Do you think that incorporating technology into education can fix the education sector’s major challenges? Aside from technology, what else do you think can fix education system in Nigeria.
- 1st Prize: N50,000
- 2nd Prize: N30,000
- 3rd Prze: N20,000
- Only Secondary school students living Nigeria
- Use of plagiarism will lead to disqualification
- Students personal hand work will be consider
How top apply:
- Applicants must attach scanned copies of their original birth certificate and other means of identification.
- Students can apply by submitting a scanned handwriting or typed essay of 750 to 1000 words to firstname.lastname@example.org
For information visit: Edugrant Essay Competition
30 November 2020
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us and join our Facebook Group for the daily update
Leave a Reply