Economic Empowerment Program 2023 | 2023 Study of the United States Institute (SUSI) for Student Leaders: Economic Empowerment Program portal are now open, The five-week program will focus on U.S. historical events as well as contemporary American life, including current political, social, and economic debates in a pluralistic society. how to apply Read through.
The U.S. Embassy in Tunis is pleased to announce the 2023 Study of the United States Institute (SUSI) for Student Leaders: Economic Empowerment Program.
The SUSI on Economic Empowerment will enhance participants’ knowledge of U.S. history, government, institutions, society, and culture within the context of the theme. Participants will receive an overview of the U.S. economic system and structures while exploring sub-themes such as economic prosperity and opportunity; building sustainable economies; inequities within economies; financial access and inclusion; entrepreneurship and entrepreneurial ecosystems; social entrepreneurship; social capital development; financial literacy; organizational development and management; and adapting to the future of work.
- Participants will also learn about economic empowerment through foundational discussion on entrepreneurship and social capital as well as capacity building workshops.
- These practical sessions will address financial literacy, business modeling, and leadership and management skills.
- Participants will receive an overview of the U.S. economic system and structures while exploring sub-themes such as economic prosperity and opportunity
- Building sustainable economies
- Inequities within economies
- Financial access and inclusion
- Entrepreneurship and entrepreneurial ecosystems
- Social entrepreneurship
- Social capital development
- Financial literacy
- Organizational development and management
- Adapting to the future of work
- The SUSI on Economic Empowerment will enhance participants’ knowledge of U.S. history, government, institutions, society, and culture within the context of the theme.
- Candidates must be Tunisians aged 18-25 years old with no previous experience in the United States
- Participants must be undergrads who have completed at least one semester of university and will have at least one semester remaining in their studies after the end of the SUSI program
- Fluency in English is required.
How To Apply
Interested candidate are to send applications and a copy of your transcripts (no translation required) must be emailed to the U.S. Embassy. Click here to download the Microsoft Word application form
Application Deadline: December 12 , 2022
Late submissions will not be considered. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Visit: GLOBAL SCHOOL NEWS