Dominion University Post UTME Admission Form 2021/2022 – How To Apply
Dominion University has commenced the selling of Post UTME Admission Form 2021/2022 Academic session. The Procedure, Eligibility, Requirement and How to obtain Dominion University Form. Below are the details
Candidates who seek admission for Dominion University are invited to purchase the undergraduate Full-time Programme Form 2021/2022 Admission Exercise
However, Any Candidates who chose Dominion University, Ibadan as their first and second choice JAMB (UMTE) should also attend the screening exercise.
See: Available Courses
Note; Before processing the Salem University Post UTME/DE Admission Form 2021/2022 Academic Session, There are prerequisite requirements that determined your eligibility.
Candidates applying for admission into 100 level undergraduate programmes must possess a minimum of five (5) ‘O’ level credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings in WASC, GCE, NECO or its equivalent. Awaiting result is also accepted.
- JAMB UTME result print-out and Changes of Courses/Institution
- SSCE/NECO Result (Awaiting Result Accepted).
- Two Passport Photographs.
- A Letter of Sponsorship, stating the commitment to pay the prescribed fees.
- A Reference Letter from a spiritual mentor, vouching for your character.
How to Apply
- For manual registration click here to download the APPLICATION FORM and start the Admission process.
- For Online registration “proceed to fill the Application form“
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES:
Visit us at our Liaison Office: Rehoboth Cathedral, Oluyole Estate, Ibadan
email@example.com | +234 906-000-5217, +234 907-258-7161
Check Here: Available Schools Whose Admission Form are Out
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook Page