Unwana Poly Cost of Selling Admission Form HND & OND
POLYUNWANA Admission Form| Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana admission form, How to apply for POLYUNWANA admission form, POLYUNWANA Cost of selling HND & OND Form, registration guideline, candidates who meet the approved Cut-Off Mark and choice or make the Change of Institution to POLYUNWANA as the first choice of institution can now purchase the form online. Read more
The Current cost of selling POLYUNWANA admission:
(i) Post UTME Candidates Admission form (OND) N2,000 while
(ii) Higher National Diploma (HND) admission form is N5,000
Applicants should visit the Polytechnic’s Website: and complete the on-line Admission Screening Application Form
Candidates should pay the Screening Application Fee through the Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana Remita Platform in any bank in Nigeria.
1. Candidates should visit the school website: http://portal.polyunwana.net/screeningapplication.aspx.
2. Under Application forms/Results, click on Online Application Forms.
3. Select your programme type and provide your ND REG No/Phone No, fill in your detail ACCURATELY and click the “sign in” button.
4. Print the Invoice page that pops out.
5. Proceed to the bank(any commercial bank) with the print-out and make your payment using the Remita RRR Generated.
6. After the payment, Return to the portal and click the “Apply Now” Button
7. Select the Application Type and Supply your RRR
8. Proceed to fill your details accurately.
BASIC SCREENING DOCUMENTS:
The screening will be done online. The following basic documents are required for the online screening. Other required documents are listed on the Polytechnic website and the application form.
- Original copy of O’Level Result(s)
- Original copy of JAMB UTME Result or
- ND result for HND candidates
Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana (UNWANAPOLY) Courses
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us and join our Facebook Group for the daily update