Cargill Global Scholars Program 2022 portal are open, The Cargill Global Scholars Program is a distinctive, two-year leadership development program that provides financial support, in addition to leadership development training and one-on-one mentoring. Read Through.
Thank you for your interest in the Cargill Global Scholars Program. To apply for the 2020-2021 application cycle, please select the link below based on your program country of eligibility. Please visit the country FAQ pages if you have questions regarding country eligibility guidelines.
- Fulbright Foreign Language Teaching Assistant Program 2022/2023
- CRI: Cancer Research Institute (Irvington Postdoctoral Fellowship) 2022
- Hebrew University Fellowship 2022 (Hebrew University In Jerusalem)
- Dutch OKP Scholarships For MSc In Water And Sustainable Development (Study In Netherlands)
- Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships 2022 (Study Masters In UK)
- The Royal Society JSPS Postdoctoral Fellowship 2022 (Scientists In The UK)
- Receive an annual scholarship award of $2,500 for up to two years, to help off-set any academic related expenses.
- Participate in a fully-funded three-day leadership seminar during the first year of the program that will bring together the 10 newly selected U.S. scholars. This leadership seminar is designed to enhance the scholars’ leadership skills, ensuring that each participant’s full potential to effect change is reached at the culmination of the program
- Participate in a fully funded Global Leadership Seminar during the second year of the program. This activity will bring together all of the Cargill Global Scholars from each cohort across the six program countries for a week-long seminar that will involve a series of experiential learning enrichment activities coupled with networking opportunities with Cargill executives.
- Be paired with a Cargill leader who will serve as a mentor. The Cargill mentors will help the scholars identify short and long term academic and professional goals and will assist in reaching these goals through networking and ongoing communications.
- Become a member of the Cargill Global Scholars alumni community.
Applicant eligibility will be determined based on meeting the required criteria.
- Citizen or permanent resident of the United States
- Enrollment in one of the partner universities which include:
- Alcorn State University
- Amherst College
- Cornell University
- Iowa State University
- Kansas State University
- Ohio State University
- Pennsylvania State University (State College Campus)
- Purdue University
- Texas A & M University, College Station
- Tuskegee University
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- University of Minnesota Twin Cities
- University of Nebraska, Lincoln
- Currently enrolled as a full-time Freshman or Sophomore undergraduate student and/or will be graduating between May 2024 and August 2025 (if you have enough credits to qualify as a junior, but will be graduating with your bachelor’s degree between these dates, you are eligible to apply.)
- Demonstrate high academic performance
- Demonstrate leadership potential
Special consideration will be given to applicants who can also demonstrate:
- Specialization in one of the following fields:
- Agriculture Related Field
- Computer Science/Data Science
- Environmental Studies/Sustainability
- Food Science
- International Relations
- Affiliation with one of the following underrepresented groups: Female, American Indian/Alaskan Native, Asian, Black/African American, Hispanic/Latino, Native Hawaiian/Other Pacific Islander, Student with Disabilities, First Generation College Student, Veteran, LGBTQ+.
- Financial Need
How to Apply:
The U.S. application is now open. All applications must be submitted in full by 11:59 PM PST on Tuesday, March 8, 2022 via this link: https://www.cargillglobalscholars.com/application-management
Application Deadline and Date:
a. The Cargill Global Scholars Program application for the 2021-2022 cycle in the U.S. is now open. All applications must be submitted in full by 11:59 PM PST on Tuesday, March 8, 2022.
b. Semi-finalists from the 2021-2022 U.S. application cycle will be interviewed via video in mid to late April 2022, and scholarship winners will be announced by mid-May 2022.
PLEASE NOTE: All selected finalists must be available to participate in the 2022 U.S. In-Country Leadership Seminar, which will take place either in-person or virtually during the summer of 2022 (exact details TBD). Participation is mandatory — no exceptions.
For further Enquiries visit the Cargill global scholars US Page