Cal Maritime Courses | California State University Maritime Academy (Cal Maritime) is one of the public Maritime Academy that offered both Maritime training and education courses in the University system. Check below the Cal Maritime Courses offered, How to apply for Cal Maritime admission, Read more
The Cal Maritime is located at 200 Maritime Academy Dr, Vallejo, CA 94590, United States. It is a resource leader in maritime subject matter for business, government and education. Faculty members are routinely called upon to inform and educate the public well beyond the borders of campus. Their high-impact research and scholarly activities advance the maritime profession and keep them closely connected to industry partners.
Find your future at the California State University. With 23 campuses and thousands of degree choices, the CSU is a great place to start your journey. Explore your options below, and start your application today.
California State University Maritime Academy (Cal Maritime) Courses:
- Business Administration
- Global Studies and Maritime Affairs
- Marine Transportation
- Mechanical Engineering
- Facilities Engineering Technology
- Marine Engineering Technology
- Global Studies
- Naval Science
- Power Generation
Candidates who seek for admission into California State University Maritime Academy (Cal Maritime) are to note the following procedure:
The study categories include: Fall, Winter, Spring and Summer. therefore student are to choose term to apply for.
How to apply
- Freshman : what you need to do is to download the requirement and guideline by Clicking Here, then you can now apply here
- Transfer Student: If you’ve studied at another college or university and now want to transfer to the California State University, this is the place to learn what you need to be admitted and to start your application Click Here
- Graduate Student: The California State University offers hundreds of graduate programs, as well as some doctoral programs. Explore the possibilities for your degree — then get started on your application Click Here
- International Students: The California State University has 23 campuses. All CSU campuses welcome applications from international students who hold a U.S. student visa, exchange visitors and other nonimmigrant classifications. Check with the admissions office of the campus(es) you’re interested in to learn more about their requirements. Click Here
- Teaching Credential Student: Do you want to teach kindergarten, elementary school, high school, or special education? Learn how to apply to earn your teaching credential through the CSU. Click Here
NOTE: The California State University is committed to helping high school and community college students to overcome college admissions challenges.