Baker Hughes Innovating Internship Program 2023 | The Baker Hughes industry-leading technologies and energy company has open portal to train graduate across 36 state of the federation, the programm is fully funded to care through out the 12 month Graduate Internships – Engineering & Technology (Nigeria) 2023.
- Would you like the opportunity to work in a global energy company?
- Do you enjoy taking on challenging projects?
- Application Deadline: Unspecify
The Baker Hughes Internship is designed to enable undergraduates pursing a Bachelors or Masters degree to gain hands-on work experience as the foundation of their professional lives. Our internships will give you first-hand insights into the processes, systems and practices that are aligned to ensure customer needs are met through flawless execution and the application of leading-edge technology.
- How to Check NPC Application Status If Approved for 2023 Census
- NTI (National Teachers Institute) Portal Is Open 2023
Baker Hughes Innovating Graduate Internship Program 2023, will provide you with the opportunity to become familiar with Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E). You’ll participate in technically focused training, team meetings and work on projects and present your results. During your internship you will be supported by a buddy and your manager who will ensure that you have a valuable learning experience.
As an Intern, you will be:
- Receiving coaching and mentoring to enable you to complete assignments and projects to develop your learning and skillset
- Completing internal projects to deliver customer outcomes and identify business improvements
- Learning internal software to assist with the completion of projects and tasks
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams and interns to interact and network with global business leaders
- Applying Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) standards and procedures in all situations to ensure compliance is maintained
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have graduated from a Bachelors or Masters level degree program
- Have maintained a GPA grade greater than or equal to 3.0 out of 4.0 or the equivalent in your country
- Be in your in your final or penultimate year of degree studies
- Be fluent in oral and written English
- Have the legal right to work without restrictions or have company sponsorship in the country you have applied
NOET: Baker Hughes company recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone
How to apply
Having fulfill the basic requirement and eligibility Click here to apply
For more information Visit: Baker Hughes Innovating Graduate Internship Program