AUN Cost Of Selling Admission Form
AUN Admission Form| American University of Nigeria, (AUN) admission form, How to apply for AUN admission form, AUN Cost of selling PUTME & Direct Entry Form, registration guideline, candidates who meet the approved Cut-Off Mark and choice or make the Change of Institution to AUN as the first choice of institution can now purchase the form online. Read more
The Current Cost of Selling AUN Admission Form:
- Required Application Documents
- End of High/Secondary School External Examination Grades; IGCSE, SSCE or the equivalent.
- Copies of applicant’s High/Secondary School transcripts for the last three years. Transfer applicants need to submit undergraduate transcripts and course description.
- A Letter of Recommendation/Attestation from the high/secondary school attended
- A Personal Statement (Essay) about why the applicant chose AUN and what his/her future ambitions are
- A photocopy of ID card, Valid Passport & appropriate Visa for International students (picture page)
- Four personal Passport Photographs.
- Travel & Residency Requirements: Prospective enrollees MUST fulfill the following requirements before embarking on any study travel to American University of Nigeria in Yola:
- Possess a valid national passport of their home countries
- Secure valid travel visas that transcend the duration of their study period in Nigeria
- On arrival at AUN, both travel documents must be presented and surrendered to the Office of the VP Campus Life & Dean, Student Affair at AUN or his designated representative
- Potential enrollees with passports and visas that have less than six months to expire must present evidence that such documents can be renewed automatically without interrupting their study period
- Such evidence must include but not limited to written commitments from the embassies of their home countries in Nigeria
- Prospective students are encouraged to reside on campus as adequate hostel accommodation is available and will be allocated on completion of housing fee payment
- Advanced booking for housing can be made with the Bursar at email@example.com
- Admission Processing
- An AUN Admission Committee will review completed applications only.
- Applicants are advised to retain original copies of their academic documents for future use, as AUN does not return any of the submitted documents once registration is completed.
- Candidates are also advised to keep copies of their travel documents before surrendering them to AUN upon enrollment.
Interested applicants should complete the online application form or send a filled hard copy application to:
American University of Nigeria, Yola Courses