Arthur Jarvis University Courses | Arthur Jarvis University is one of the recognized private university offers various courses to equip students with life and entrepreneurial skills as well as academic knowledge for active participation in global social-economic development. Admission and how to apply Read more.
Arthur Jarvis University is located at Brigadier Dan Archibong Drive, Ikot Effanga Akpabuyo, Cross River State, Nigeria. It approved /accredited by National Universities Commission (NUC).
Prof. Ani Essien Nkang is the current Vice Chancellor
Read also: Hipdet University Courses
List of Courses In Arthur Jarvis University
- Applied Geophysics
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
- Criminology & Security
- Education/Political Science
- Early Childhood Care Education
- Education Technology
- Education / Management
- Guidance /and Counselling
- Primary Education
- Education/Computer Science
- Entrepreneurial Studies
- Business Education
- Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Human Physiology
- Mass Communication
- Medical laboratory
- Nursing Science
- Plant Science & Biotechnology
- Public Administration
- Political Science
- Peace & Conflict
- Public Health
How to Apply/Requirement
- Filling of this online form is free of charge
- A valid email address, phone number and JAMB registration number is required
- Your personal information is required
- A clear scanned Copy of your O’level certificate(s) in Pdf or jpeg format.
- You are required to apply only once to avoid possible disqualification.
- Enter your JAMB Registration number and click on “Apply “ to access the application form or the slip if you have already applied
- Fill in correctly the required fields.
- Seelct number of sitting for O’level result. Select two if you are combining result.
- Accept the declaration statement
- Click on “Submit” to subnmit your application
- Print your Application slip
What you Need To now
If you need our update or current information concerning List of Courses in Arthur Jarvis University, kindly provide us with your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.