ADB Internship Programme | Application are open for Asian Development Bank (ADB) Internship Program for all Graduate Students nation wide. the internship program of the ADB is one of the top unforgettable event conducted yearly to organised graduate students to be research oriented and advance in knowledge toward ADB operations.
- Work in a major international Development organization
- Work collaboratively with experience professionals from over 50 different countries
- Gain a deeper understanding of development finance and the impact of the work ADB does
- Contribute to ADB’s business through research outputs.
Are you a graduate students that want to gain experience through research assignment? If yes, This article s for you, Read Through.
In ADB internship program they are others prerequisite requirement that will determine your eligibility are;
- Be enrolled in a Master’s or PhD-level program at a school in one of the ADB member Nationwide both prior to and after the internship assignment
- Be engaged n academic study n a field directly related to ADB’s work:
- Be a nation of ADB’s Member
- Possess an excellent command of English
- Have professional experience relevant to the assignment.
- Eligibility requirement
- Relevant of academic study and work experience
- The level of interest and motivation to contribute to development work
- ADB also considers institutional representation gender and Nationality balance n the over-all intern selected process
How to Apply
Candidates apply through ACES, prepare their CVs and answer the essay questions.
- All documents (CV and Essay) are uploaded to ACES to complete application
- Application submitted after the deadline will be consider.
- To avoid errors in submission, applicants are advise not to wait until the last day of application period in submitting their internship applications
31 January 2021
interested Applicant Apply Here