ACU Cost Of Selling Admission Form
ACU Admission Form| Ajayi Crowther University (ACU) admission form, How to apply for ACU admission form, ACU Cost of selling PUTME & Direct Entry Form, registration guideline, candidates who meet the approved Cut-Off Mark and choice or make the Change of Institution to ACU as the first choice of institution can now purchase the form online. Read more
Why Admission Form in Ajayi Crowther University (ACU) is Attractive?
- Sound scholarship, sound morals
- Affordable tuition fees, payable in three (3) instalments
- Beautiful, secure & serene environment 10% rebate in fees for all Anglican Church members
- Full accreditation of all courses by NUC.
- Admission into Law is restricted to students who made ACU their first choice. No change of institution due to limited quota.
- Candidates who chose other Universities in JAMB are advised to change their University to ACU on the JAMB portal.
- Candidates can apply for the proposed new programmes but their admission will be provisional until due approval and commencement of the programmes.
You can apply both online and offline. Choose any of the three application options below:
- APPLY ONLINE: Candidates are to visit the University’s admission portal – http://admission.acu.edu.ng to complete the Admission Application Form, make payment, submit online and receive Admission Letter within 24 hours.
- Download and print the PDF version of the Application Form from the University’s website (acu.edu.ng), complete it manually, attach photocopy of the payment teller, scan and send a copy of the completed form and all attachments by email to: email@example.com.
- Visit our main campus in Oyo Town or any of the Liaison Offices for collection of Application Forms and instant admission.
ACU Liaison Offices.
- IBADAN: St. Luke’s Grammar School Compound, Molete, Ibadan, Oyo State. 08104408768
- LAGOS: All Saints Anglican Church, 60/62 Ikosi Road, Ketu, Lagos State. 07060793028
Ajayi Crowther University, Ibadan (ACU) Courses
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us and join our Facebook Group for the daily update
Leave a Reply