ABU IJMB & Remedial Admission Form 2021/2022 – Apply Here
ABU Admission Form/Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) has commenced the sales of IJMB and Remedial Admission Form 2021/2022 Academic session. The Procedure, Eligibility, Requirement and How to obtain the Form. Below are details
Application for admission into the school of basic IJMB and remedial studies of the Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) 2021/2022 Academic Session is ongoing.
Meanwhile, before gaining admission into the school of basic IJMB and remedial studies (SBRS), Ahmadu Bello University (ABU), they are other requirements that will determine your eligibility. read the requirement below.
The Basic (IJMB) programme is an Advance Level Programme intended for candidates aspiring to gain admission into any Nigerian University through Direct Entry (DE). It last for Twelve (12) months.
The Remedial programme last for at most Nine (9) months. At the end of the programme, successful students will be admitted into ABU Zaria.
Check Here: IJMB & Remedial Courses
ABU IJMB Admission Requirements.
Basic (IJMB) Studies Programme
i. Candidates for this programme must possess a minimum of five (5) credits including English Language and Mathematics in not more than two sittings with any of the following subject combinations:
BS1: Biology, Chemistry, Physics;
BS2: Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics;
BS3: Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics;
BS4: Chemistry, Geography, Physics;
BS5: Mathematics, Geography, Physics.
ii. Candidates admitted for the Basic Studies Programme are also expected to register for 2021 JAMB Direct Entry Admission.
iii. The duration of the Basic Studies Programme is twelve (12) months only.
ABU Remedial Admission Requirements.
Remedial Studies Programme
i. Candidates for this programme must possess at least three (3) credits in science subjects (in not more than one sitting) with any of the under listed subject combinations and any two passes at ‘O’ level in the other subjects offered in the school.
RS1: Biology, Chemistry, Geography;
RS2: Biology, Chemistry, Physics;
RS3: Biology, Geography, Physics;
RS4: Chemistry, Geography, Physics.
ii. Candidates admitted for the Remedial Studies must register and pass at credit level the SSCE or NECO in the subjects they are deficient.
iii. Candidates must also register for the 2021/2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtain the minimum pass mark approved by the Federal Government and must choose Ahmadu Bello University as first choice.
iv. The duration of the Remedial Studies Programme is twelve (12) months only.
How to apply for ABU Basic & Remedial Admission Form.
- Interested applicants are to obtain an “E-Transaction Pin” at the sum of N 5,000.00 only in order to apply. An additional sum of N200.00 will also be charged as Bank charges.
- The E-Transaction Pin can be obtained at either ABU Micro Finance Bank, Zaria or via PAY DIRECT PLATFORM at First Bank PLC or any other Commercial Bank nationwide. A Pin will be generated, printed and issued to the applicants after payment.
- Visit: www.sbrsabu.org website and click on the “Application” link from the Menu.
- Complete the form as required. Note: Uploading your picture (120px x 120px and 40kb) is required.
- After completing the form, a print preview page will be displayed for you to print. Simply click on the “Print” button to print your form. Print at least 2 copies for your perusal.
- You are to print your “Pre-Entrance Exam Card” in two (2) copies from the website also.
- You may wish to “reprint” or “edit” your submitted form, by visiting the “Application” link again.
For help, please call: 080 8464 8930, 080 8464 8946, 080 9779 3009
Deadline: Until further notice.
Check Here: Available Schools Whose Admission Form are Out
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!