14 Popular Types of Christian Bible
Bible is God’s word in written form. this article contains the list of the bible version which the scriptures translating into English to use by Christian worshipers in the world.
It was a completely new translation made by over a hundred scholars working directly from the best available Hebrew, Aramaic, and Greek texts.
Note; The translators came from the United States, Great Britain, Canada, Australia and New Zealand, giving the translation an international scope.
Are You a Christian Worshiper? If Yes, Below are the list of Bible version you can study God’s word in written form;
These Books is available at any Bookshop or download from the internet and installed in the smartphone or iPad.
- Amplified Bible (AMP)
- The Bible in Basic English (BBE)
- Darby Translation (DARBY)
- English Standard Version (ESV)
- Good News Translation (GNT)
- Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB)
- King James Version (KJV)
- Message Bible (MSG)
- New American Standard Bible (NASB)
- New International Version (NIV)
- New King James Version (NKJV)
- New Living Translation (NLT)
- Revised Standard Version (RSV)
- World Bible (WB)
The Book of the Bible divide into Two Testament ( The Old Testament and New Testament)
Biblica provides God’s Word to people through translation and also publishing and Bible engagement in Africa, Asia, Pacific, Europe, Latin American, Middle East and North American. Through its worldwide reach, Biblica engages people with God’s Word so that their lives are transformed through a relationship with Jesus Christ.
Leave a Reply