Federal Government Housing Portal | The Federal Government of Nigeria has open application portal for sale of 5000 houses across 34 state in Nigeria, How to Apply for Federal government house, Over 5,000 houses up for sale across 34 states of the Federation, which construction generated jobs, economic growth. Read through
The Federal Ministry of Works and Housing, Launched Online Portal For Sale Of 5000 Houses, invited Nigerians to Apply. www. worksandhousing.gov.ng
Nigerians can now apply for houses built under the current Federal Government’s National Housing Programme (NHP) in 34 states of the country following the launch of the portal on Friday by the Minister of Works and Housing, Mr. Babatunde Fashola, SAN through which interested members of the public could apply for allocation.
- Nigeria LNG Limited Recruitment 2021 (Graduate Trainee)/ How To Apply
- Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme (Targeted 20,000 Youth) For Employment 2021/ How To Apply
- Nigeria Police Recruitment (20,000 Constable) 2021 / How To Apply
- Nirsal Microfinance Bank (AGSMEIS & TCF) Non Interest Loan Portal
- FG Launches GEEP 2-0 Empowerment 2021/ How To Apply
- Nigerian Army 82 Regular Recruit Intake 2021/Apply Now
- How To Make Profit In POS Business In Nigeria
- NECO (External) GCE Registration Guideline 2021/ Register Now
The formal launch of the portal which took place at the Conference Room of the Ministry in Mabushi, Abuja, throws open the door for Nigerians to apply online to buy the available 5,000 plus housing units, ranging from 1, 2 to 3 bedroom bungalows and blocks of flats in any location of their choice.
According to HM Babatunde Fashola, the decision by the Ministry to sell the available houses online was to bring credibility to the exercise and reduce human intervention as well as give all categories of buyers a level playing field.
FG: Open Portal For Sale of 5000 Houses (Only Nigerian)
How To Apply
Interested applicant Click here to apply