United People Global (UPG) Sustainability Leadership Program 2022 fully funded, How to apply for UPG Sustainability Leadership, Are you a passionate citizen that believes your actions can support your local community and that every small positive action can make the world a better place? Then you are welcome to apply for our 2022 Program. Read more
About UPG Sustainability Leadership Program.
UPG Sustainability Leadership is a movement that mobilises individuals and organisations to support positive citizen leadership on sustainability.
It is a movement that encourages and enables citizens at all levels to take positive action. A movement inspired by the UPG’s commitment to do what we can with what we have, rather than wait for someone else to act. It is a movement that embodies the notion that everyone can do something to make the world more sustainable.
- Young Water Fellowship (YWF) Uganda 2022/How To Apply
- Nigeria LNG Limited Recruitment 2022 (Graduate Trainee)/ How To Apply
After two completed trainings (2019 and 2021) the program has certified 586 young leaders from 108 countries as champions for positive citizen leadership. Those leaders have so far impacted over 14,000 people worldwide through their local projects and mini-training sessions on the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
UPG Sustainability Leaders are trained in both the methods and the issues to become ambassadors for positive citizen leadership on sustainability. Several incentives are designed into the application process to enable the Class of 2022 to be as impactful as it is diverse, including encouraging young people who work in organisations that care about sustainability to apply – and many other demographic groups.
- Participants will have the costs of the program covered – Training material. Accommodation, subsistence, local transportation, international flights (a round trip flight from participant’s hometown to the US);
- All 500 participants will receive an online training and will be certified as UPG Sustainability Leaders after completion of the course.
P.S: Visas are not included in the costs of the program, and selected applicants are entirely responsible for covering these expenses. UPG will send visa application letters to assist with the process (if necessary).
- Candidates must be 18-35 years of age;
- Candidates must be self-motivated, capable of overcoming major challenges and able to think outside the box;
- Candidates must be able to read, listen and communicate in English, but no language level certificate is needed;
- Applicants from all nationalities are eligible to apply;
- Candidates from all genders and candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Organisations are also invited to nominate people to take part in this training. Simply scroll down the application page and find the ‘’ nominate a candidate’’ section.
If this sounds like you or someone you know, then take action and apply.
UPG is looking for young determined people from all different paths of life and regions of the world. From well-experienced professionals to freshly graduated students. The selection process considers four factors:
- Your Profile – this helps us to strive for diversity
- Your Motivation – they select the most motivated
- Your Capabilities and
- The Potential for Impact
- Applications must be completed online; applications that are mailed, faxed or emailed to UPG will not be accepted;
- Questions that are marked with a red asterisk must be answered;
- Individuals may only submit one application. If an applicant submits two applications using different email addresses, then the individual will be disqualified;
For More Information contact: UPG Sustainability Leadership