United State Lottery | If you want to enter United State of America for educational purpose, permanent resident, career job apply for DV2023 before it too late. The requirement, eligibility and the procedure to apply. Read full details below.
The United State of America Green Card lottery Officially U.S. Government Entry Program is conducted yearly, and that this years (2021) Green Card Lottery Program is called DV-2023 (the year successful applicants may enter the United States of America on the green card they won).
The aims of 2021 USA Green Card Lottery – DV2023 is to makes 55,000 Permanent Resident cards available every year to persons from “underrepresented countries,” which have been less represented in employment and family-based preference categories in the United States of America and who meet two basic eligibility requirements.
Green Card Lottery – DV2023 Benefit
- 55,000 Permanent Resident cards available for countries with low immigration rates to the United States.
- All successful applicants may enter the United States of America on the green card they won
- Application is open to all individuals worldwide who meet two basic entry requirements
- Permanent Resident Cards will be issue to the winners of this program
- The the winners and their families to live, study and work in the United States of America as permanent residents
NOTE: The Green Card Lottery program is a United States congressionally-mandated program for receiving a United States Permanent Resident Card, also popularly known as a USA Green Card, due to the green color of the Permanent Resident Card.
Do you want to apply for This years (2021) Green Card Lottery Program (DV2023)? or you want to becoming an American resident today, If yes, there is a space for you follow the guideline below for successful application.
USA Diversity Lottery Guarantees:
If a person is unable to qualify for family, refugee or employment visa in the United States, this is the only option they have to immigrate to the United States of America. To ensure your success, our USA Immigration Experts have detailed knowledge of the strategies and regulations of this program and pay close attention to the potential legal vulnerabilities of all applicants.
- Pay the administrative fee for our services
- Receive registration number and password to your account
- Log into to your account to complete/change your information
- Provide/upload photos of yourself and any co-applicant
- We will crop and resize your photos so that they meet the diversity visa lottery requirements
- We will submit your complete and error free application
- Check online, if you won your Diversity Visa Green Card
- Winners are notified by email
- Winners receive advice on how to file the formal visa application, at no additional cost
- Winners receive interview preparation advice, at no additional cost
- We Accept Registration 365 Days a Year
- Free Online Support by our USA Immigration Experts
How to apply Green Card in the Diversity Visa Lottery
In 2003, Paper applications with signatures and attached passport photos were accepted but in this year 2021 the authority has been issue a new directive to use online process by making it a fast, secure and reliable three step registration process that takes around 15 minutes for each applicant.
- DV2023 lottery are accepted until November 6, 2021
- The lottery draw will be held on March 1, 2021
- The winners will be published on May 5, 2021
- This years lottery will have to submit immigration forms and attend an interview after May 5, 2021
- Winners can enter the United States in January 2023 on their new permanent resident card also refereed to as a green card.
- To ensure your success, our USA Immigration Experts have detailed knowledge of the strategies and regulations of this program and pay close attention to the potential legal vulnerabilities of all applicants
- Double application lead to disqualification
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook