UK Chevening Scholarship 2020/2022 /United Kingdom (UK) Government’s Chevening Scholarship 2021 is ongoing, How to apply for United Kingdom Chevening Scholarship, If you want to study master’s degree in any of United Kingdom university, carefully read through, eligibility and requirement.
Chevening enables outstanding emerging leaders from all over the world to pursue one-year master’s degrees in the UK. There is no such thing as a ‘typical’ Chevening Scholar, but those who are successful tend to have ambition, leadership qualities, and a strong academic background.
- Chevening Scholarships to study for one-year master’s degrees at UK universities.
- Its offers financial scholarship for master’s degree studies in any UK university as well as gaining access to a wide range of exclusive academic, professional and cultural experience.
In order to be eligible, the courses you choose must be full-time, and:
- Start in the autumn term (usually September/October)
- Taught master’s (i.e. not research-focused MRes programmes)
- Lead to a master’s degree qualification
- Based in the UK
Courses cannot be:
- Distance learning
- Less than nine months in duration
- More than 12 months in duration
- PhD or DPhil
- Taught with more than one month of study outside the UK
Use our course finder to browse eligible master’s degrees at universities across the UK.
We encourage you to apply if you meet our eligibility criteria and other requirements. Your gender, age (there is no upper age limit), sexual orientation, religion, marriage or parenthood status, caste, class, or other attributes do not matter to us. What matters is your ability to submit a strong application that demonstrates you are capable of excelling on an intense master’s course in the UK,
How To Apply:
All interested applicants are to visit the website for detailed information; www.chevening.org/scholarship and apply
Application opened to candidate on 3rd August and will close on 2nd November 12.00MT 2021.
For information please visit: www.chevening.org or contact us on 09082454557, 08075247831