RISE Fellowship Program 2021 for Female Entrepreneurs has commence, If you are a female with good entrepreneurial skill, apply for RISE Fellowship Program, How to apply for RISE Empowerment For Female Entrepreneurs, The nature of application, Eligibility and requirement. Read through.
RISE Empowerment For Female Entrepreneurs 2021 Visit https://forms.monday.com/
RISE by Sundara’s fellowship supports early-stage female entrepreneurs (or female-led NGOs) working to resolve critical water, sanitation or hygiene issues in emerging economies. Through the fellowship, successful applications will receive seed-funding, mentorship and business resources for a year.
You May Also Like:
- CGL Empowerment For Young Community Leaders 2021/ How To Apply
- Mama Cash Spark International Grant 2021(Up To €1,000 To €3,000 Per Person) /Apply Now
- Oxfam Nigeria/NGYouthSDGs Food Grant/ How To Apply
- UNICEF Empowerment (20M Youth In Education) By FG/ Full Details
- Delta Rural Youth Empowerment (Skill Acquisition Program) 2021- How To Apply
Women worldwide have unique and powerful ideas on how to resolve water, sanitation, or hygiene problems, but many lack the resources to bring their solutions to life. The RISE Fellowship provides mentorship, seed funding and resources to female entrepreneurs living in low to middle income countries. They empower impactful entrepreneurs to build sustainable businesses that make a lasting impact in their communities.
RISE by Sundara empowers the fellows to:
- Overcome Challenges with 1:1 Mentorship: The team supports entrepreneurs on everything from how to develop a business plan to how to perfect a pitch. Since no two projects or businesses are alike, each of the fellows receives individualized advice. They know female entrepreneurs often struggle to access support – filling that gap is central to the mission.
- Spark Growth with Seed Funding: Many female entrepreneurs lack access to financial resources. They provide their fellows with a portion of the initial financial support they require. This seed funding helps them to develop their business plan into a well-researched, income-generating project that will contribute sustainably to their community for years to come.
- Learn from Global Business Experts: From business consultants to PR experts and global organizations, the extensive network is full of professionals with valuable advice for new businesses in the water, sanitation, and hygiene field. They connect their entrepreneurs to the experts in the network so that they can benefit from world-class knowledge and support.
- You must be a female entrepreneur living in a low or middle-income country OR a female-led nonprofit with an annual budget under $50,000 USD.
- You must be able to communicate proficiently in English.
- You must be able to legally accept funds from the USA.
- You must have a transformative idea for an initiative that will improve the local water, sanitation and hygiene of your own community.
- Your idea must have an income-generating aspect.
How To Apply:
- Submit your initial funding proposal. Only applicants who are in consideration for funding will be contacted.
- If you make it through to the second round of the application process, submit a business plan and budget timeline. Their team will provide guidance and templates for you to follow.
- During the third and final stage, you will have the chance to pitch your project to their Board of Directors over a video conference.
- You will be officially invited to become a part of RISE’s Fellowship!
Deadline: August 31, 2021
- BMO Celebrating Women Grant Program 2021(Up To $10,000) Business Women In Canada
- IRP Emerging Poverty Scholars Fellowship 2021–2023/How To Apply
- Vital Voices GROW Fellowship/Scholarship Program 2021/2022
- Code for Africa Fact-Checking Fellowship Program (Applicant From Ethiopia)
- PTCIJ Climate Change Fellowship For West Africa 2021
- IsDB (Islamic Development Bank) Internship Program 2021/ How To Apply
- Bettina Fund Mentorship Programme 2021/ How to Apply