Portal SAYPHIN Eko Logo Design Competition 2023| The portal for SAYPHIN Eko Logo Design Competition 2023 are open, They are looking for a logo design that reflects creativity, innovation and youth. application guideline
SAYPHIN will host the 3rd National Conference on Adolescent and Youth Health and Development, Eko 2023, in Lagos, Nigeria in August 2023. SAYPHIN is issuing a call for submissions for logo designs, and concepts for the Conference themed: Achieving 2030 Targets: Driving Innovation for Adolescents and Youth Health.
In keeping with the 2030 development goals and the diversity that exists among young people, particularly in this technological age, we are seeking a logo design that shows creativity, innovation, and youth in relation to the conference’s theme. Get A Copy Of Mini Importation Business
- Achieving 2030 Targets: Driving Innovation for Adolescents and Youth Health
- 1st Prize – N100,000
- 2nd Prize – N50,000
- 3rd Prize – N25,000
- All winners will receive a registration scholarship to attend the Conference in August 2023, in Lagos, Nigeria.
Ten top logo concepts will be chosen through a blind review process, and designers will be invited for further conversations on their concept for the semi-final round. Three designs will be chosen to advance to the final stage, where the designers will collaborate with the conference design team to fine-tune their logo designs. A popularity vote among a 10-person panel of young experts working on adolescent and youth health will choose the winning logo.
This call is open to all Nigerians between the ages of 10 and 29. Submissions will be evaluated solely on concept and design coherence, with no regard for race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability.
- File type – PNG and Vector File of design (Adobe illustrator or Corel Draw)
- Color versions – white, black and full color (no more than 4 colors used)
- Color catalogue – State the catalog of colors used (CYMK, RGB, Web, PMS Color Chart)
- Font – Any licensed fonts for primary and secondary fonts (include zipped fonts used in submission)
- Submitted in English language
- Maximum 200 words explanation of design concept (MS word)
How To Apply:
Entry must be emailed as a zipped folder with email subject – EKO 2023 LOGO CONTEST SUBMISSION. Email submission with your full name, date of birth and phone number to: email@example.com.
All entries must be submitted on or before 5pm Nigeria Time, July 29, 2022. Finalists will be notified by August 1, 2022. Winning logo will be announced on August 12, 2022, at the conference launch event.
Application Deadline: July 29, 2022
- Portal Nigeria Youth Futures Fund Competition Award 2022 (Up To N1.5M )
- Portal for World Bank Group Africa Fellowship Program 2022/2023 (At Washington, DC)
- MTN Foundation for Nigerian Female Entrepreneurs 2022 (N2 million Funded by Bank of Industry)
- Portal for NOYA All for Youths 5 Days Vocational Skills Training 2022